Ron James Biography / Wiki
Born in 1958, Ron James is a Canadian stand-up comedian who is best known for the television series Blackfly and Made in Canada and won two Canadian Comedy Awards for Best Stand-up (2000) and Best One Person Show for his stand-up show The Road Between My Ears in 2004. He has also won a Gemini Award as part of the writing team for This Hour Has 22 Minutes and received a Genie Award nomination for best-supporting actor in the film Something About Love. He had his own CBC Television series, The Ron James Show, from 2009 to 2014.
A book by Ron James, titled All Over the Map: Rambles and Ruminations from the Canadian Road will be published by Doubleday Canada on September 28, 2021.
Ron James Family / Siblings / Ethnicity
James was born in Glace Bay, Nova Scotia. His family later moved to Halifax during his youth. His parent’s and sibling’s information is not available right now. He attended Acadia University, studying history and political science with the intention of becoming a history teacher.
Ron James Wife / Spouse / Girlfriend / Children / Married
James has never revealed his private relationship till now. For more updates, follow him on Twitter, Instagram & Youtube.
Ron James Age / Net Worth / 2022
As of 2022, he is 64 years old and has a net worth of $1 million.
Real Also: Brandon Micheal Hall Weight, Height, Net Worth, Age, Girlfriend, Wiki, Bio
- Full Name: Ron James
- Nick Names: James Comedian
- Birthday: 1958
- Age in 2022: 64
- Birth Place: Glace Bay, Nova Scotia, Canada
- School: Queen Elizabeth High School
- College/University: Acadia University
- Education: N/A
- Profession: Stand-up comedian
- Nationality: Canadian
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: N/A
- Net Worth: $1 million
- Height: 1.62 m
- Weight: 75 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: White
- Eye Color: Brown
- Father: N/A
- Mother: N/A
- Sister: N/A
- Brother: N/A
- Wife / Spouse: Unknown
- Girlfriend / Dating / Affairs: N/A
- Children: N/A
Trivia / Facts
- Ron is a Canadian stand-up comedian.
- During his time at Acadia he came under the influence of Evelyn Garbary, who headed the theatre program, as a result of a course he was taking.
- In 1989, he received a Genie Award nomination for Best Supporting Actor at the 10th Genie Awards, for his performance in the film Something About Love.
- He came across the work of Scottish comedian Billy Connolly, whose style helped shape his own and inspired him to start doing stand-up.
- He had his own CBC Television series, The Ron James Show, from 2009 to 2014.