Who is Brandon Micheal Hall?
Born on February 3, 1993, Brandon Micheal Hall is an American actor. He starred as the lead of the ABC sitcom The Mayor (2017) and the CBS comedy-drama God Friended Me (2018–2020) on television. Hall also appeared as a series regular on the TBS / HBO Max dark comedy Search Party (2016–2021). Hall was in Cecile on the Phone (2017), Monster Party (2018), Lez Bomb (2018), romantic comedy film Always a Bridesmaid (2019).
Brandon Micheal Hall Family / Siblings / Religion
Hall was born in Anderson, South Carolina, and raised by his single mother, Betty Hall, a minister. He has a sister Octavia. He attended Pendleton High School for his freshman and sophomore years, before transferring to South Carolina Governor’s School for the Arts & Humanities in Greenville. Hall went on to study drama at the Juilliard School in New York City, from which he graduated in 2015.
Brandon Micheal Hall Girlfriend / Wife / Spouse / Children
Speaking of Brandon’s love life, he has managed to keep it out of the public’s reach. He has never revealed his relationship status till now. For more updates, follow him on Twitter, Instagram & Facebook.
Brandon Micheal Hall Net Worth / Age / 2021
As of 2021, Brandon is 28 years old and has a net worth of $1 million.
- Full Name: Brandon Micheal Hall
- Nick Names: Brandon Micheal Hall
- Birthday: February 3, 1993
- Age in 2021: 28
- Birth Place: Anderson, South Carolina, U.S.
- School: N/A
- College/University: Juilliard School (BFA)
- Education: N/A
- Profession: Actor
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: N/A
- Net Worth: $1 million
- Height: 5 feet 11 inches
- Weight: 75 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Father: N/A
- Mother: Betty Hall
- Sister: Octavia
- Brother: N/A
- Wife / Spouse: Unknown
- Girlfriend / Dating / Affairs: N/A
- Children: N/A
Trivia / Facts
- He starred as the lead of the ABC sitcom The Mayor (2017) and the CBS comedy-drama God Friended Me (2018–2020).
- Hall donates his time at least one Sunday a month with the group Hashtag Lunchbag Brooklyn, to make sandwiches for those less fortunate in Brooklyn.