Who is Melissa Lee Baldino?
Born in 1976, Melissa Lee Baldino is an executive producer who worked in her husband’s popular television show America’s Test Kitchen. She is best known as the wife of Christopher Kimball, an editor, chef, television producer, and presenter.
Melissa Lee Baldino Family / Siblings / Ethnicity
Melissa was born in the United States of America to Jim J. Baldino and Rike Fossl Baldino. She graduated from Boston University. She got hired as Mr. Kimball’s assistant in 2002. She became the executive producer of the radio and TV shows in 2006.
Melissa Lee Baldino Boyfriend / Husband / Spouse / Children
Melissa married Christopher Kimball on June 30th, 2013. Her son Oliver Kimball was born on May 4th, 2014, and a daughter, Rike Kimball in 2019. She has stepdaughters Whitney Kimball, Emily Kimball, and Caroline Kimball, and a stepson, Charles Kimball.
Melissa Lee Baldino Age / Net Worth
As of 2021, she is 45 years old and has a net worth of $500 thousand. For more updates, follow her on Facebook.
- Full Name: Melissa Lee Baldino
- Nick Names: Melissa
- Birthday: 1976
- Age in 2021: 45
- Birth Place: USA
- School: N/A
- College/University: Boston University
- Education: N/A
- Profession: Producer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: N/A
- Net Worth: $500 thousand
- Height: 5 feet 3 inches
- Weight: 56 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Father: Jim J. Baldino
- Mother:Rike Fossl Baldino
- Sister: N/A
- Brother: N/A
- Husband / Boyfriend / Spouse : Christopher Kimball
- Children: 6
Trivia / Facts
- Melissa Lee Baldino is the executive producer of America’s Test Kitchen, a popular television show.
- In 2002, she was hired as Mr. Kimball’s assistant.
- In 2017, she started producing Christopher Kimball’s Milk Street series.
- She later became a co-founder of Christopher Kimball’s Milk Street, a digital food preparation instruction company founded by his husband.