Who is Heron Preston?
Born on April 18, 1983, Heron Preston Johnson is an American artist, creative director, content creator, designer, and DJ who is best known for re-branding iconic images, he also designs for his own brand, Heron Preston. He is one of the co-founders of the men’s streetwear brand Been Trill alongside Virgil Abloh of Off-White fame and Justin Saunders of JJJJound among others.
In addition to his career in fashion, Preston is a DJ and has worked for events organized by brands such as GQ, Ford, Sprite, and Supreme.
Heron Preston Siblings / Family / Religion
Preston moved to New York in 2004 to attend Parsons School of Design. He graduated in 2007 and stayed in New York to pursue a career in fashion.
Heron Preston Girlfriend / Wife / Dating / Children
Preston is currently dating Instagram model Sabrina Albarello.
Heron Preston Net Worth / Age / 2022
As of 2022, Heron is 39 years old and has a net worth of $10 million. For more updates, follow him on Instagram.
- Full Name: Heron Preston Johnson
- Nick Names: Heron Preston
- Birthday: April 18, 1983
- Age in 2022: 39
- Birth Place: USA
- School: N/A
- College/University: Parsons School of Design
- Education: N/A
- Profession: Designer, artist, and DJ
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: N/A
- Net Worth: $10 million
- Height: 5 feet 11 inches
- Weight: 75 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Father: N/A
- Mother: N/A
- Sister: N/A
- Brother: N/A
- Wife / Spouse: Unmarried
- Girlfriend / Dating / Affairs: Sabrina Albarello
- Children: N/A
Trivia / Facts
- Preston worked as a marketing specialist and social media director for Nike.
- He also worked as an art director for Kanye West for whom he designed tour merchandise. Later, he acted as a consultant for West’s album The Life of Pablo, as well as on his brand Yeezy.
- In 2018, Preston launched a new collection in collaboration with NASA to celebrate its 60th anniversary.
- In 2016, Preston released ONE HUNDO, a mixtape including music from Zomby, Kanye West, Beyoncé and Drake.
- Preston collaborated with Justin Timberlake for the singers’ 2018 Man of The Woods Tour merchandise.