6ix9ine / Tekashi69 Biography
Born May 8, 1996, Tekashi69 or 6ix9ine is an American rapper, songwriter, and convicted felon who became widely known in late 2017 after the release of his debut single, “Gummo”, which was a sleeper hit. His music style is an aggressive style of rapping. His mixtape Day69 (2018), which was supported by the singles “Kooda”, “Keke”, and “Gotti”, all of which charted on the Billboard Hot 100. “Fefe”, featuring Nicki Minaj and Murda Beatz, a single from his debut album Dummy Boy (2018), peaked at number three on the Hot 100. Despite negative critical reception, Dummy Boy was certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
6ix9ine / Tekashi69 Family / Religion / Siblings
Daniel Hernandez was born in Bushwick, Brooklyn, New York City to a mother Natividad Perez-Hernandez, and a father Daniel Hernandez. His father was a heroin addict and was in prison for five years for selling drugs and his mother was a factory worker and house cleaner. He has an older brother, Oscar Osiris Hernandez. For elementary school, he attended Public School 59 as elementary school, for middle school, he attended Juan Morel Campos Secondary School, and for high school, he attended Legacy High School. He left high school around the tenth grade.
6ix9ine / Tekashi69 Girlfriend / Wife / Married / Affairs / Children
At 18 years old, Hernandez conceived a daughter, Saraiyah Hernandez (born October 29, 2015), with Sara Molina (born January 17, 1996). At the end of 2018, he began dating Jade, whose real name is Rachel Watley. Court hearing Reveals that 6ix9ine has a Second Child.
6ix9ine / Tekashi69 Net Worth / Age / 2020
As of 2020, Tekashi69 is 24 years old and has net worth of $8 million.
Read Also: Lizzo Weight, Height, Net Worth, Boyfriend, Biography, Body Measurement, Wiki
Profile / Wiki
- Full Name: Daniel Hernandez
- Nick Names: Tekashi69, 6ix9ine, Tekashi, Wallah Dan
- Birthday: May 8, 1996
- Age in 2020: 24
- Birth Place: Bushwick, Brooklyn, New York City, U.S.
- School: Legacy High School
- College/University: N/A
- Education: Left school at 10 grade
- Profession: American rapper, Songwriter, Singer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Hispanic
- Religion: Christianity
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Known for: his debut single, “Gummo”
- Net Worth: $8 million
- Height: 5 feet 6 inches
- Weight: 65 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Father: Daniel Hernandez
- Mother: Natividad Perez-Hernandez
- Sister: N/A
- Brother: Oscar Osiris Hernandez
- Wife\Spouse: Unknown
- Girlfriend/Dating/Affairs: Sara Molina, Rachel Watley (2018-)
- Children: 2
Facts / Trivia
- In 2015, he pled guilty to a felony count of use of a child in a sexual performance and received a four-year probation period and a 1,000-hour community service order.
- He did not know his father until he was 9 years old, and had only a brief relationship with him.
- His stepfather has shot dead steps away from the family home in 2010.
- He started working at various jobs such as being a busboy and a delivery boy at a grocery store to help his mother financially.
- He as kidnapped, beaten, and robbed by three armed assailants in Brooklyn.