Who is Dean Graziosi?
Born on November 20, 1968, Dean Graziosi is an American real estate investor, business owner, success coach, marketer, YouTuber, entrepreneur, and author who is best known for his long-running interview style TV shows since 1999. He has written best-selling books and has created audio and video courses on real estate investing.
Dean Graziosi Family / Religion / Ethnicity
Graziosi was born in Marlboro, New York, the USA to mother Gloria Post and father Paul Graziosi from Italian family background. He has an older sister. When he was three years old, his parents divorced, and was raised mostly by his mother. Graziosi went to Marlboro High School.
Dean Graziosi Girlfriend / Wife / Married / Affairs / Children
He was married to Joenelle Ward and has two children named Breana (born 2006) and Brody (born 2008).
On March 12, 2019, Dean got engaged to his fiancée Lisa Palacios, a podcaster who has been voted top hairstylist in Arizona for more than a decade. On August 22, 2019, Graziosi and Lisa got married at Villa D’Este in Italy. The couple has one son Luca.
Dean Graziosi Age / Net Worth / 2020
As of 2020, Graziosi is 52 years old and has net worth of $45 million.
Profile / Wiki
- Full Name: Dean Graziosi
- Nick Names: Dean
- Birthday: November 20, 1968
- Age in 2020: 52
- Birth Place: Marlboro, New York, USA.
- School: Marlboro High School
- College/University: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Profession: Real estate investor, YouTuber, Entrepreneur, Author
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: N/A
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Net Worth: $45 million
- Height: 6 feet 2 inches
- Weight: 80 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Father: Paul Graziosi
- Mother: Gloria Post
- Sister: 1
- Brother: N/A
- Wife\Spouse: Joenelle Ward, Lisa Palacios (2019-)
- Girlfriend/Dating/Affairs: N/A
- Children: 3
Trivia / Facts
- He endured excessive teasing growing up since he used to wear second-hand clothes.
- He had dyslexia, a learning disorder that can cause problems with writing, reading, and spelling.
- In 2006, Dean wrote his first book, titled – ”Totally Fulfilled.”
- In 2014, Dean donated $100,000 to Feeding America, a United States-based non-profit organization.