Who is Tudor Chirila?
Born on 28 May 1974, Tudor Chirila is a Romanian actor, musician, composer, author, blogger, and producer who rose to fame in the ’90s as the frontman for the rock band Vama Veche, after which he founded the band Vama. As an actor, he featured in both short and long movies and has played reference roles in plays of some of the most important Romanian directors. In 2012, he published his first book, “Exerciții de Echilibru”, which has united some of the writings from his personal blog.
Tudor Chirila Parent / Siblings / Ethnicity
Tudor was born in Bucharest to Loan Chirilă, sports reporter and actress/director Larina Demian. His brother, Ionuț Chirilă is a football coach. He graduated from the Academy of Theater and Film (UNATC), in Bucharest, 1996.
Tudor Chirila Girlfriend / Wife / Married / Children
Tudor is dating Iulia Mîzgan since 2012 and has two children. For more updates, follow him on Instagram or YouTube or visit back to our site Celebmezzo.
Tudor Chirila Net Worth / Age / 2021
As of 2021, Tudor is 47 years old and has net worth of around $1 million.
Profile / Wiki
- Full Name: Tudor Chirila
- Nick Names: Tudor
- Birthday: May 28, 1974
- Age in 2021: 47
- Birth Place: Bucharest, Romania
- School: N/A
- College/University: Academy of Theater and Film
- Education: N/A
- Profession: Romania Actor, Musician, Author, Producer, composer
- Nationality: Romanian
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Net Worth: $1 million
- Height: 6 feet 3 inches
- Weight: 75 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Blue
- Father: Loan Chirilă
- Mother: Larina Demian
- Siblings: Brother Lonuț Chirilă
- Wife\Spouse: Unmarried
- Girlfriend/Dating/Affairs: Lulia Mîzgan since 2012
- Children: 2
Facts / Trivia
- His brother, Lonuț Chirilă is a football coach.
- In 2014, he became a coach for The Voice Romania, alongside Loredana Groza, Smiley, and Marius Moga.
- He supported the fundraiser campaign for children with cancer called “Nu ma ignora”.
- His debut was in 1994 in the movie Nobody’s Children.
- He became one of the most visited Romanian bloggers, where Chirilă would share his thoughts, ideas, essays, poems, and compositions almost.
- Apart from the artist career, Chirilă has initiated and supported numerous social and cultural projects.