Who is Alwyn Morris?
Born on November 22, 1957, Alwyn Morris is a retired Canadian sprint kayaker who is a member of the Mohawk nation in Kahnawake. He is considered one of the most influential Indigenous athletes of all time. He is the first and only Aboriginal Canadian athlete who won a gold medal at the Summer Olympic Games and one of the only three North American
Alwyn Morris Family / Ethnicity / Siblings
Alwyn was born in Kahnawake, Quebec, Canada, the son of Miriam Thomas. He has a brother, Richard Thomas, and a sister, Jane Roberts.
Alwyn Morris Age / Net Worth / 2021
As of 2021, Morris is 64 years old and has net worth of $3 million
Alwyn Morris Girlfriend / Wife / Affairs / Children
According to our records, Alwyn is possibly single and we do not have his relationship status now.
Read Also: Tony Spredeman Height, Net Worth, Weight, Wife, Age, Career, Bio, Wiki
Profile / Wiki
- Full Name: Alwyn Morris
- Nick Names: Alwyn
- Birthday: November 22, 1957
- Age in 2021: 64
- Birth Place: Kahnawake, Quebec, Canada
- School: N/A
- College/University: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Profession: Canadian sprint kayaker
- Nationality: Canadian
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: N/A
- Net Worth: $3 million
- Height: 1.75 m
- Weight: 75 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Father: N/A
- Mother: Miriam Thomas
- Sister: Richard Thomas
- Brother: Jane Roberts.
- Wife\Spouse: Unknown
- Girlfriend/Dating/Affairs: N/A
- Children: N/A
Trivia / Facts that you didn’t probably know
- He is considered one of the most influential Indigenous athletes of all time.
- He is the first and only Aboriginal Canadian athlete who won a gold medal at the Summer Olympic Games and one of the only three North American aboriginals to do so, alongside Jim Thorpe and Billy Mills.
- Morris was inspired to compete in the elite level of canoeing while watching Olympic canoeing competition in his early teens.
- Morris raised an eagle feather when he was standing on the podium.
- His athletic achievements were considered highly influential for Indigenous communities across Canada.