Tony Spredeman Biography / Wiki
Born on September 19, 1984, Tony Spredeman is an American master table football player. He is a multiple World Champion and often partners with Billy Pappas in the Open Doubles format. He is widely considered the best foosball player on Tornado nowadays and in the multi-table format, he certainly is one of the strongest players in the world as well. His five-bar series is not only unique in the world of foosball.
He has won several World Championships – including the Tornado Worlds 2008 and finished 2nd at the ITSF World Championships in early 2009 which is a multi-table tournament. In April 2010, Tony Spredeman became the global spokesperson for the Fireball table.
Tony Spredeman Parent / Siblings / Ethnicity
Tony was born in Milwaukee, WI, USA and he is currently living in Florida. His parent’s information is not available right now. He started playing foosball in 1996 when he was 11 years old at a recreational center for kids
Tony Spredeman Married / Girlfriend / Wife / Children
Tony is currently single and has not got married. For more updates, follow him on Instagram or tonyspredeman.com.
Tony Spredeman Net Worth / Age / 2021
As of 2021, Spredeman is 37 years old and has a net worth of around $2 million.
Profile / Wiki
- Full Name: Tony Spredeman
- Nick Names: Tony
- Birthday: September 19, 1984
- Age in 2021: 37
- Birth Place: Milwaukee, WI, U.S.
- School: N/A
- College/University: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Profession: American master table football player, foosball player
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: Vigro
- Net Worth: $2 million
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches
- Weight: 75 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Father: N/A
- Mother: N/A
- Siblings: N/A
- Wife\Spouse: Unknown
- Girlfriend/Dating/Affairs: N/A
- Children: N/A
Trivia / Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is considered Michael Jorden of foosball.
- His five-bar series is not only unique in the world of foosball, but it also seems almost unfairly unstoppable on regular basis.
- He started playing foosball in 1996 when I was 11 years old at a recreational center for kids.
- His father is also a player in foosball.
- He won Open Singles 2003 at the Tornado World Championships at the age of 18 years old.
- Spredeman believes the games are tougher today.
- Tony has won multiple national titles, is a five-time defending Texas State champion in both Open Singles and Doubles, and has been a member of the gold medal-winning the United States World Cup team on three different occasions.
Tell that boy Tony Brayden said WAZZUPPPP! Don’t rack the sack too much buddy