Tony Ferguson Biography / Wiki
Born on February 12, 1984, Tony Ferguson is an American professional mixed martial artist who competes in the lightweight division of the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). Ferguson has also trained boxing, jiu-jitsu, muay Thai, and wing chun. As of July 30, 2020, he is #15 in the UFC men’s pound-for-pound rankings and #3 in the UFC lightweight rankings.
Tony Ferguson Parents / Siblings / Religion
Ferguson was born in Oxnard, California, and raised mainly in Muskegon, Michigan. He is of Mexican heritage. He enrolled at Central Michigan University before transferring to Grand Valley State University but he did not complete his degree, but had a successful collegiate wrestling career, winning the 2006 National Collegiate Wrestling Association national wrestling championship in the 165-lb division.
Tony Ferguson Wife / Girlfriend / Children / Affairs
Tony Ferguson Age / Net Worth / 2020
As of 2020, Ferguson is 36 years old and has net worth of $3 million
Profile / Wiki
- Full Name: Anthony Armand Ferguson Padilla
- Nick Names: Tony Ferguson
- Birthday: February 12, 1984
- Age in 2020: 36
- Birth Place: Gifford, Florida, U.S.
- School: Central Michigan University, Grand Valley State University
- College/University: N/A
- Education: not completed his degree
- Profession: Martial artist, Wrestler
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Mexican American
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Net Worth: $3 million
- Height: 6 feet 0 inch
- Weight: 75 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Division: Lightweight, Welterweight
- Rank: Black belt in 10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu
Mixed martial arts record
- Total Played: 29
- Wins: 25
- By knockout: 12
- By submission: 8
- By decision: 5
- Losses: 4
- By knockout: 1
- By submission: 1
- By decision: 2
- Father: N/A
- Mother: N/A
- Siblings: N/A
- Wife/Spouse: Cristina Ferguson.
- Girlfriend/Dating/Affairs: N/A
- Children: Armand Anthony
Trivia / Facts
- He is a former interim UFC Lightweight Champion.
- Ferguson has been with the UFC since he won The Ultimate Fighter 13.
- His wife filed a restraining order against Ferguson, alleging uncharacteristic behavior such as severe paranoia, not sleeping for days, tearing apart their home fireplace, and believing that a tracking chip was inserted into his leg during reconstructive knee surgery.