Timothy DeLaGhetto Biography & Wiki
Born on March 6, 1986, Timothy DeLaGhetto is an American rapper, comedian, actor, and internet personality who is best known as a founding cast member on the revived version of the improv comedy show Wild ‘N Out (2013–2018, 2020) and also known as the co-host of the food-based web shows Basic to Bougie on MTV, and Send Foodz on Thrillist. He makes and acts on comedy videos that are uploaded to his YouTube channel.
Timothy DeLaGhetto Family / Education / Ethnicity
Tim Chantarangsu was born in Billings, Montana to parents of Thai heritage. He was raised in Long Beach, California until the age of nine before moving to Paramount, California, where his parents opened the Thai Smile restaurant. He attended Paramount High School and went on to attend California State University, Long Beach but dropped out in order to pursue an entertainment career.
Timothy DeLaGhetto Girlfriend / Affairs / Wife / Married
Tim married to his longtime girlfriend Chia Habte in 2018.
Timothy DeLaGhetto Net Worth / Age / 2020
As of 2020, Tim is 34 years old and has net worth $3 million.
Profile / Wiki
- Full Name: Tim Chantarangsu
- Nick Names: Traphik, Timothy DeLaGhetto
- Birthday: March 6, 1986
- Age in 2020: 34Timothy DeLaGhetto
- Birth Place: Billings, Montana, U.S.
- School: Paramount High School
- College/University: California State University
- Education: University dropped out
- Profession: American rapper, comedian, actor, and internet personality
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Asian
- Religion: Christianity
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Known for: founding improv comedy show Wild ‘N Out
- Net Worth: $3 million
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches
- Weight: 60 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Father: N/A
- Mother: N/A
- Siblings: N/A
- Wife\Spouse: Chia Habte
- Girlfriend/Dating/Affairs: Chia Habte
- Children: N/A
Trivia / Facts
- In 2011, Chantarangsu was fired from his job at a California Pizza Kitchen in Long Beach for tweeting that their new uniforms were “lame”.
- His main YouTube channel has over 4 million subscribers and over 789 million video views.
- He has produced over 800 vlogs and has garnered approximately 1.2 million subscribers and over 195 million video views on his vlog channel.
- His style channel, also known as The Bakery, has over 234,000 subscribers and over 16 million video views.
- His YouTube channel was listed on New Media Rockstars Top 100 Channels, ranked at #64.
- n April 2020, Chantarangsu announced that he was retiring the “Timothy DeLaGhetto” moniker and would begin using his birth name professionally.
- He co-hosts the food show Send Foodz with fellow YouTuber David So.