Scott Evennett Biography / Wiki
Born in 1987, Scott Evennett is an Australian Retired Special Forces Commando, mentor, motivator, and fitness Trainer. He served within the Australian Defense Force from January 2005 until October 2012. In 2008, Scott successfully completed selection into the Special Forces and served as a Commando within the Second Commando regiment until his retirement from active service in 2012.
After leaving the military in 2012, Scott started his fitness, high performance & events business ventures. He was awarded local business of the year within the first 12 months of operations. Scott has also created success online with his personal e-commerce store, helping others achieve mind and body transformations globally. He has now spent 5 years as a consultant within the fitness and health space, including developing his own app, empowering other health coaches all over the country.
Scott Evennett Family / Siblings / Ethnicity
Scott was born and raised in Canberra, Australia. His family information is not available right now.
Scott Evennett Girlfriend / Wife / Married / Children
Scott Evennett Net Worth / Age / 2021
As of 2021, Scott is 34 years old and has a net worth of about $1 million.
Profile / Wiki
- Full Name: Scott Evennett
- Nick Names: Scott
- Birthday: 1987
- Age in 2021: 35
- Birth Place: Canberra, Australia
- School: Terrigal high school
- College/University: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Profession: Australian Retired Commando, Mentor, Motivator, Fitness Trainer
- Nationality: Australian
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: N/A
- Net Worth: $1
- Height: 5 feet 8 inches
- Weight: 75 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Blue
- Eye Color: Blue
- Father: N/A
- Mother: N/A
- Siter: N/A
- Brother: N/A
- Wife / Spouse: Unknown
- Girlfriend / Dating / Affairs: Jenna Louise
- Children: N/A
Trivia / Facts
- Scott Evennett competed in gymnastics (National Championship level), motocross and soccer throughout his childhood.
- He has completed eight years in the armed forces – with five years as a Commando – including three tours to Afghanistan and one to East Timor, during which period he lost six friends.
- During his final tour, his team was ambushed, leaving Scott with bullet fragments in his face and arm, after a machine gun burst hit his weapon.
- Scott has a large social media following – 26k on Facebook, 19k on Instagram –that he fondly refers to as ‘The Evennett Army’, many of whom can be seen on the sidelines during Ninja Warrior.
- He has his own clothing label under development which looks to launch in 2021.