Who is Pat Calvin?
Born on January 11, 1991, Pat Calvin is an American Meteorologist who works as a Meteorologist at NBC 2 since January 2020. He worked as a freelance Meteorologist at News 12.
In addition to reaching a television audience, he also provided video content to the web and Facebook that would occasionally reach over 100,000 people – life-saving information for those who had lost power during storms. On several occasions, he’s been responsible for leading wall-to-wall coverage for severe weather both in New York and Georgia. In his free time, Pat is an active member of his community by volunteering as an EMT with the East Meadow Fire Department. He’s also had his private pilot certificate for over four years.
Pat Calvin Family / Siblings / Ethnicity
Pat was born and raised in Brooklyn, USA. His parents, as well as his sibling’s information, are not available right now. He attended Holy Trinity Diocesan High School. Pat earned his B.S in Meteorology from Suny Oswego.
Pat Calvin Wife / Married / Girlfriend / Children
Pat Calvin Age / Net Worth / 2021
As of 2021, Pat is 30 years old and has a net worth of around $1 million.
- Full Name: Pat Calvin
- Nick Names: Pat
- Birthday: Jaunary 11, 1991
- Age in 2021:
- Birth Place: Brooklyn, USA
- School: Trinity Diocesan High School
- College/University: Suny Oswego
- Education: N/A
- Profession: American Meteoroligist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: N/A
- Net Worth: 1$ million
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches
- Weight: 75 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Father: N/A
- Mother: N/A
- Siter: N/A
- Brother: N/A
- Wife / Spouse: N/A
- Girlfriend / Dating / Affairs: N/A
- Children: N/A
Trivia / Facts
- Pat is an American Meteorologist who works as a Meteorologist at NBC 2 since January 2020.
- He worked as a freelance Meteorologist at News 12.
- He worked as the morning meteorologist at the CBS affiliate, WMAZ for two years.
- He prepared 36 hours and 7-day forecasts.
- Pat earned his B.S in Meteorology from Suny Oswego.