Who is Killer Beaz?
Born in 1953, Killer Beaz is an American stand-up comedian who is best known for the catchphrase “save up.” He has a strong southern accent and a strong following in the southern United States.
He began his career as a musician, playing guitar in a blues band. He received his stage name from an audience member who declared a guitar lick to be, “Killer, Beaz.” He first performed in 1982 when a bar owner requested a comedian perform. He e made hundreds of appearances on The Nashville Network and CMT. He appeared on over 100 television programs and is known for the catchphrase “save up.” On the 1996 album NASCAR: Hotter Than Asphalt, Killer recorded a song called “Save Up” backed up by Lynyrd Skynyrd.
Killer Beaz Family / Siblings / Religion
Truett S. Beasley Jr. was born to Truett S. Beasley and Gwen Norman Beasley in Andalusia, Alabama, USA. His father was a Korean War veteran and captain with the Jackson Police Department whereas his mother was a public school teacher. He graduated from Wingfield High School in 1972. During his adolescence, he worked as an ambulance technician and at a funeral home.
Killer Beaz Wife / Girlfriend / Spouse / Children
Beasley and his wife moved to Mobile, Alabama when they had children.
Killer Beaz Age / Net Worth / 2021
Wiki / Profile
- Full Name: Truett S. Beasley Jr.
- Nick Names: Killer Beaz
- Birthday: 1953
- Age in 2021: 68
- Birth Place: Andalusia, Alabama, USA.
- School: N/A
- College/University: Wingfield High School
- Education: N/A
- Profession: American stand-up comedian
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: N/A
- Net Worth: $2 million
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches
- Weight: 78 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Grey
- Eye Color: Blue
- Father: Truett S. Beasley
- Mother: Gwen Norman Beasley
- Sister: N/A
- Brother: N/A
- Wife / Spouse: Married
- Girlfriend / Dating / Affairs: N/A
- Children: Yes
Trivia / Facts that you probably didn’t know
- During his adolescence, he worked as an ambulance technician and at a funeral home.
- He began his career as a musician, playing guitar in a blues band.
- He received his stage name from an audience member who declared a guitar lick to be, “Killer, Beaz’.
- He first performed in 1982 when a bar owner requested a comedian perform.
- He appeared on over 100 television programs and is known for the catchphrase “save up.”
- His first major-label comedy album, Don’t Ever Touch Anybody You Don’t Know, was released in 2013 on Jack Records, an imprint of Warner Bros. Records.