Who is Santino Ferrucci?
Born on May 31, 1998, Santino Michael Ferrucci is an American professional racing driver. He competes part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 26 Toyota Supra for Sam Hunt Racing. He also competes part-time in the IndyCar Series, driving the No. 45 Honda for Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing. He has previously raced in the FIA Formula 2 Championship.
At 14 years old, Ferrucci made his professional debut in the SBF2000 Winter Series season, winning three out of ten races in the season, with a further three podiums.
Santino Ferrucci Family / Siblings / Religion
Ferrucci was born in Woodbury, Connecticut, to Mike and Valerie Ferrucci. Growing up, his racing idol was Michael Schumacher.
Santino Ferrucci Girlfriend / Wife / Spouse / Children
As per our record, Ferrucci is currently single and has never revealed his relationship status.
Santino Ferrucci Net Worth / Age / 2021
- Full Name: Santino Michael Ferrucci
- Nick Names: Santino Ferrucci
- Birthday: May 31, 1998
- Age in 2021: 23
- Birth Place: Woodbury, Connecticut, USA
- School: N/A
- College/University: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Profession: American professional racing driver
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: white
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Net Worth: $1 million
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches
- Weight: 75 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Father: Michael Ferrucci
- Mother: Valerie Ferrucci
- Sister: N/A
- Brother: N/A
- Wife / Spouse: Unknown
- Girlfriend / Dating / Affairs: N/A
- Children: N/A
Trivia / Facts
- He competes part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 26 Toyota Supra for Sam Hunt Racing.
- In 2013 Ferrucci made a mid-season debut in the F2000 Championship Series, finishing 5th place in the championship.
- In 2018, Ferrucci was deemed guilty of having deliberately used his vehicle as a weapon, intentionally colliding into fellow driver Arjun Maini in the aftermath of the Silverstone Formula 2 sprint race, subsequently having no-showed the steward’s post-race hearing when called to account before penalized a two-race ban by the International Motor Sport Federation governing body, FiA.