Rajesh Hamal Biography & Wiki
Rajesh Hamal was born in June 9 1964 in Tansen, Palpa, Nepal. He is a Nepali film actor, singer, model, and television host. Hamal was one of the highest paid Nepali actors throughout the 1990s and 2000s. His father, Chuda Bahadur Hamal was the Nepali ambassador to Pakistan. Whilst his mother Renu K.C.’s profession is unknown. Death of his mother is due to the cause of mental health and cigarette. He is the third child, with four siblings. His three sisters are Doctor and living in USA.
Before entering the film industry Hamal modeled for a magazine in India named Fashion Net while studying at University of Delhi. Hamal’s first starring role was set to be in Bhagya Rekha (1989) opposite of Karishma Manandhar. Later Manandhar left the project, which led Kristi Mainali to join the project. Due to rumor of an affair between Rajesh Hamal and Kristi Mainali, both were replaced by Rabindra Khadka, and Mausami Malla. Rajesh Hamal debuted as an actor in his uncle Deepak Rayamajhi‘s film Yug Dekhi Yug Samma in 1991. Since then, he has appeared in over 200 films in a career spanning nearly three decades. He is widely regarded as one of the most influential personalities in Nepali cinema. He also hosted the first season of Nepali version of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? titled Ko Bancha Crorepati (2019).
Hamal is often referred to as “Mahanayak“, and “Rajesh Dai and he was compared to Indian actors Amitabh Bachchan, and Shah Rukh Khan by Indian media Aaj Tak.
Is Rajesh Hamal single or married? Who is Hamal dating now?
Rajesh Hamal is currently married to Madhu Bhattarai. They first met at the Lux Beauty Pageant in 2004. Hamal had proposed Bhattarai on 14 May, then he got married on 24 May 2014 in a private wedding ceremony on Hotel Annapurna, Kathmandu. He was impressed by Bhattarai’s talent at the Lux Beauty Pageant. They kept their relationship secret for five years, the couple admitted they were on a relationship two years before getting married.
How old is Rajesh Hamal in 2020?
He is 56 years old now.
How rich is Rajesh Hamal ?
Rajesh Hamal is a Nepalese actor who has a net worth of $60 million.
- Full name : Bom Bahadur Hamal
- Nick name : Rajesh Dai, Shankar, Mahanayak
- Birth place : Mission Hospital, Palpa, Tansen, Nepal
- Date of birth : June 9, 1964
- Age in 2020 : 56
- Zodiac : Gemini
- School : Bhanubhakta Memorial School
- College / University : Panjab University (M.A.)
- Ethnicity / ethnic background : Asian/Nepalese
- Ntionality : Nepalese
- Religion : Hindu
- Job : Nepali film actor, singer, model, and television host
- Net worth in 2020 : $60 million
- Father : Chuda Bahadur Hamal
- Mpther : Renu K.C
- Brother : Rakesh Hamal
- Sister : Rupa Hamal, Rita Hamal, Rekha Hamal
- Spouse / girlfriend / wife : Madhu Bhattarai Hamal (2014–present)
Rajesh Hamal Body Measurement
- Weight : 72 kg
- Height : 6 Feet 1 Inch
- Eye color : Black
- Hair color : Black
- Shoe size / feet size : 10 US
- Body type / build : Athletic
Controversy / Facts
- Johny Depp and Marlon Brondo are the favorite actors of Rajesh Hamal.
- He is afraid of height.
- He was rumored of an affair with Kristi Mainali.
- In an interview, he reveled that he had his first kissing experience at 6 years old when he was studying in Grade 1 in an Indian School.
- In 2011, a mental woman claimed that Rajesh Hamal was the father of her three children.
- His parent did not support his decision to be an actor in an initial phase.
- His father, Chuda Bahadur Hamal was the Nepali ambassador to Pakistan.
- His three sisters are Doctor and living in USA.