Omari Hardwick Biography
Born on January 9, 1974, Omari Latif Hardwick is an American actor and poet who is known for his roles in the TV series Saved and Dark Blue, in Spike Lee’s Miracle at St. Anna (2008), The A-Team (2010), Kick-Ass (2010), Tyler Perry’s For Colored Girls (2010) and as Andre in BET Network’s Being Mary Jane. He also played James “Ghost” St. Patrick on Starz’s Power.
As a struggling actor, he did odd jobs in order to pay for acting classes and he also started living in his car before he got a break. He got his break in the 2004 TV movie Sucker Free City and in the feature film The Guardian and a series regular role in Saved.
Omari Hardwick Family / Siblings / Ethnicity
Hardwick was born in Savannah, Georgia, the son of Joyce and Clifford Hardwick III, an attorney. He attended Marist School in Brookhaven, Georgia where he excelled in baseball, basketball, and football, which eventually led him to a football scholarship for the University of Georgia. Even though he was a star on the field, Hardwick continued in acting and poetry, and thus minored in theater.
Omari Hardwick Girlfriend / Affairs / Wife
He married Jennifer Jennifer Pfautch in Kansas City in June 2012 and they have a son named Brave Hardwick and a daughter named Nova Hardwick.
Earlier, the actor had a romantic affair with his then-girlfriend for 3 years. She was Native American and German and her parents disowned this relationship.
Omari Hardwick Net Worth / Age / 2020
As of 2020, Omari is 46 years old and has net worth of $5 million.
Profile / Wiki
- Full Name: Omari Latif Hardwick
- Nick Names: Omari Hardwick
- Birthday: January 9, 1974
- Age in 2020: 46
- Birth Place: Savannah, Georgia, U.S.
- School: Marist School
- College/University: University of Georgia
- Education: Bachelor Degree
- Profession: Actor and poet
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Afro-American
- Religion: Christianity
- Zodiac: N/A
- Known for: best known for his role in TV series Saved and Dark Blue.
- Net Worth: $5 million
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches
- Weight: 78 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: 9 US
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: 43-32-36
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Father: Clifford Hardwick III
- Mother: Joyce
- Siblings: N/A
- Wife / Spouse: Jennifer Pfautch (m. 2012)
- Girlfriend/Dating/Affairs: N/A
- Children: 2
- Son: Brave Hardwick
- Daughter: Nova Hardwick
Omari Hardwick Website
Trivia / Facts
- During school, he excelled in baseball, basketball, and football.
- After graduation, Hardwick initially pursued a career in football, hoping to join the San Diego Chargers.
- He declared himself for the NFL Draft, where he was not selected, after which he returned to acting.
- As a struggling actor, Hardwick did odd jobs in order to pay for acting classes.
- After being unsuccessful, he started living in his car, and he finally got his break in the 2004 TV movie Sucker Free City.
- In 2003 and 2004, he participated award-winningly in the National Poetry Slam.
- Hardwick’s first child was stillborn and left a huge gap in his life.