Marisa Tomei Biography / Wiki
Born on December 4, 1964, Marisa Tomei is an American actress. She has received various accolades, including an Academy Award and nominations for a BAFTA Award, two Golden Globe Awards, and three Screen Actors Guild Awards.
Following several small films, Tomei came to international prominence with her comedic performance in the 1992 film My Cousin Vinny, for which she received critical praise. Tomei has appeared in a number of successful movies including Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017), Avengers: Endgame (2019), and Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019).
Marisa Tomei Family / Siblings / Education
Marisa Tomei was born in Brooklyn, New York City, the daughter of Adelaide, an English teacher, and Gary A. Tomei, a trial lawyer. She has a younger brother, actor Adam Tomei. She graduated from Edward R. Murrow High School in 1982 and attended Boston University for a year.
Marisa Tomei Husband / Affairs / Dating / Boyfriend
Marisa Tomei is currently single, according to our records. Tomei was in a relationship with actor Logan Marshall-Green from 2008 to 2012. Tomei also dated her Spider-Man: Homecoming co-star Robert Downey Jr. She has also been linked to actor Dana Ashbrook, Christian Slater, Lenny Kravitz, playwright Frank Pugliese, and director Nicholas Carpenter.
Marisa Tomei Net Worth / Age / 2020
As of 20220, actress Tomei is 56 years old and has net worth of $20 million.
Profile / Wiki
- Full Name: Marisa Tomei
- Nick Names: Marisa
- Birthday: December 4, 1964
- Age in 2020: 56
- Birth Place: Brooklyn, New York City
- School: Edward R. Murrow High School
- College/University: Boston University
- Education: High school
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Italian
- Religion: Christianity
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Net Worth: $20 million
- Height: 5 feet 4 inches
- Weight: 55 kg
- Body Measurement: 34-28-36
- Hip Size: 36
- Waist Size: 28
- Bra Size / Chest Size: 34B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 7.5
- Dress Size: 4
- Body Type: Slim
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Father: Gary A. Tomei
- Mother: Adelaide
- Siblings: Actor Adam Tomei
- Husband / Spouse: Unknown
- Boyfriend/ Dating/ Affairs: Logan Marshall-Green (2008-2012)
- Children: N/A
Trivia / Fact that you did not probably know
- She has received various accolades, including an Academy Award and nominations for a BAFTA Award, two Golden Globe Awards, and three Screen Actors Guild Awards.
- Tomei’s parents are both of Italian descent.
- She is not a fan of marriage as an institution.
- Tomei has appeared in a number of successful movies including Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017), Avengers: Endgame (2019), and Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019).
Marisa Tomei Website
VISIT OUR SITE FOR MORE UPDATES.