Lil Skies Biography
Born August 4, 1998, Kimetrius Christopher Foose, better known by his stage name Lil Skies, is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter. He is currently signed to All We Got Entertainment through Atlantic Records. His top three highest-charting tracks on the Billboard Hot 100 are “I” (#39), “Nowadays” (#55), and “Red Roses” (#69). His major-label debut mixtape Life of a Dark Rose peaked at 10 on the Billboard 200 chart. He released his debut studio album, Shelby, on March 1, 2019.
Lil Skies Parents / Siblings / Education
He was born in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania to father, Michael Burton Jr., and mother Shelby. His father was a fellow hip hop artist formerly known as Dark Skies, now as BurntMan. He was introduced to music by his father and mother.
He graduated from Waynesboro Area Senior High School and briefly attended the Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania before dropping out to focus on his rap career. His musical inspirations are Lil Wayne, Travis Scott, and 50 Cent.
Lil Skies Girlfriend / Affairs / Dating / Wife
Lil Skies is dating his long time girlfriend, Jacey Fugate and they had a son in July 2019.
Lil Skies Net worth / Age / 2020
As of 2020, rapper Lil is 22 years old and has net worth of $3 million. For more updates, visit our website Celebmezzo.
Profile / Wiki
- Full Name: Kimetrius Christopher Foose
- Nick Names: Lil Skies
- Birthday: August 4, 1998
- Age in 2020: 22
- Birth Place: Pennsylvania, U.S.
- School: Waynesboro Area Senior High School
- College/University: N/A
- Education: High school
- Profession: American rapper, singer and songwriter
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White Caucasian Race
- Religion: Christianity
- Zodiac: Leo
- Net Worth: $3 million
- Height: 5 feet 9 inches
- Weight: 75 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: 40-34-36
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Father: Michael Burton Jr.
- Mother: Shelby
- Siblings: N/A
- Wife / Spouse: Unmarried
- Girlfriend/Dating/Affairs: Jacey Fugate
- Children: 1
Trivia / Facts
- Lil cites that Red Roses is his favorite song.
- Foose cites his own song “Red Roses” as his personal favorite song.
- Foose tries to avoid drugs as much as possible after seeing it negatively impact the lives of his old friends.
- Foose began writing songs at age 3.
- When he was 11, his father was injured in a workplace chemical explosion at the Rust-Oleum plant.
- The mixtape was certified Gold by the RIAA on November 9, 2018.