Who is NF?
Born on March 30, 1991, Nathan John Feuerstein, known by his initials NF, is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter who rose to fame from his triple-platinum certified single in the United States which also charted internationally “Let You Down”. He also released five studio albums: Moments (2010), Mansion (2015), Therapy Session (2016), Perception (2017), and The Search (2019). His albums have earned several accolades, some of which include: the Gospel Music Association Dove Award for Rap/Hip Hop Album of the Year (Therapy Session); two No. 1 debut on the Billboard 200 charts (Perception and The Search).
NF Parents / Siblings / Ethnicity
Nathan John Feuerstein was born in Gladwin, Michigan. He was raised by his mother until his father had to take him away when her boyfriend abused him. He has 2 sisters. He graduated from Gladwin High School in 2009 and was on the basketball team. He started his career at the Fine Arts Festival organized by Connection Church in Canton, Michigan.
NF Girlfriend / Married / Wife / Affairs / Children
Feuerstein married Bridgette Doremus in early September 2018. In January 2021, they revealed that they are expecting their first baby.
NF Age / Net Worth / 2021
Wiki / Profile
- Full Name: Nathan John Feuerstein
- Nick Names: NF
- Birthday: March 30, 1991
- Age in 2021: 30
- Birth Place: Gladwin, Michigan, U.S.
- School: Gladwin High School
- College/University: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Profession: American rapper, singer, and songwriter
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christianity
- Zodiac: Libra
- Net Worth: $6 million
- Height: 6 feet 0 inches
- Weight: 75 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Father: N/A
- Mother: N/A
- Siblings: 2 sister
- Wife\Spouse: Bridgette Doremus (2018-)
- Girlfriend/Dating/Affairs: N/A
- Children: N/A
Trivia / Facts
- His mother died from an overdose in 2009 which led to him dedicating the song “How Could You Leave Us” to her.
- Feuerstein stated that, during his childhood, rap was an escape for him.
- His song “Destiny” is included in the video game MLB The Show 18.
- Feuerstein has credited Eminem as his prime influence in hip hop, claiming that at one point that was all he listened to.
- He was included in the tobyMac song “Til the Day I Die.”