Who is Matt Siegel?
Born on March 27, 1950, Matt Siegel is the host of the Matty in the Morning Show in Massachusetts on KISS 108. The show has a legacy in Boston and has been on the air since January 12, 1981. Matt has worked with a variety of co-hosts, including Bill Rossi, Lisa Lipps, and presently Billy Costa and Lisa Donovan.
Siegel has been the host of KISS 108’s morning show since January 12, 1981. Matty in the Morning is KISS 108’s highest-rated show and it’s the leading FM Morning Show in Boston. According to Arbitron ratings, Siegel’s show consistently ranks #1 with women 18-49 for the past 20 years.
The guests on the show include a variety of celebrities, including Oprah, Madonna, Ben Affleck, Dustin Hoffman, Celine Dion, Christopher Reeve, Bette Midler, Barry Manilow, Ted Danson, Cher, Tom Hanks, Rosie O’Donnell, Harry Connick, Jr., Michael J. Fox, and Lenny Clarke amongst many others.
Seigel achieved radio’s highest honor winning the National Association of Broadcasters’ Marconi Award as the Morning Show Personality of the Year-Major Market. In 2018, Siegel began producing and starring in a series of one-man shows called An Evening With Matty at Boston’s historic Wilbur Theatre. Since then, the show has sold out an unprecedented 12 consecutive times.
Matt Siegel Siblings / Parent / Religion
Matt Siegel Girlfriend / Wife / Spouse / Children
Matt married Maryann Siegel. He has 4 children, Alexandra, Lilly, and Chloe (who are twins), and Olivia.
Matt Siegel Net Worth / Age / 2022
As of 2022, Matt is 72 years old and has a net worth of $5 million.
- Full Name:Matt Siegel
- Nick Names: Matt Siegel
- Birthday: March 27, 1950
- Age in 2022: 72
- Birth Place: Spring Valley, New York, U.S.
- School: N/A
- College/University: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Profession: Host
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: N/A
- Net Worth: $5 million
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches
- Weight: 75 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Father: N/A
- Mother: N/A
- Sister: N/A
- Brother: N/A
- Wife / Spouse: Maryann Siegel
- Girlfriend / Dating / Affairs: N/A
- Children: Alexandra Siegel, Chloe Siegel, Olivia Siegel, Lilly Siegel
Trivia / Facts
- Siegel’s first introduction to the spotlight came during high school.
- His first job in radio was a daytime shift in Oneonta, New York, and then in 1972 he got a job with KWFM-FM in Tucson, AZ – a radical underground progressive rock station.
- According to Arbitron ratings, Siegel’s show consistently ranks #1 with women 18-49 for the past 20 years.
- His daughter Alexandra Siegel has been featured in videos on Funny or Die, had a guest appearance on ABC Family’s Switched at Birth as well as HBO’s “Eastbound & Down”, and was featured in Taco Bell’s 2014 commercial, “Hello Father,” for their rolled chicken tacos.
- In 2017, director Hailey Millar created a short biographical documentary titled “My Life is Not a Show” which highlights Siegel’s work and personal life.