MacKenzie Bezos Biography / Wiki
Born on April 7, 1970, MacKenzie Scott Bezos is an American novelist, activist, philanthropist, and Jeff Bezos ex-wife. She is the executive director of Bystander Revolution, an anti-bullying organization that she founded in 2014. Her debut novel The Testing of Luther Albright won an American Book Award in 2006.
MacKenzie was married to Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon and Blue Origin, from 1993 to 2019. After the divorce, she became the third-wealthiest woman in the world and 22nd richest person in the world, largely due to her $38 billion divorce settlement. On July 13, 2020, she became the richest woman in the world with a net worth of US$64.5 Billion.
MacKenzie Bezos Family / Siblings / Education
MacKenzie was born in San Francisco, California. Her father was a financial planner. She graduated from Hotchkiss School & earned her bachelor’s degree in English at Princeton University with the highest honors in 1992.
MacKenzie Bezos Boyfriend / Husband / Married
MacKenzie was married to Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon and Blue Origin, from 1993 to 2019. She met him while working at D. E. Shaw and after dating for 3 months, they married and moved to Seattle, Washington in 1994. They have four children: three sons and one daughter adopted from China.
MacKenzie Bezos Age / Net Worth / 2020
As of 2020, She is 50 years old and has a net worth of $64.5 Billion. For more updates, follow her on Twitter or visit our site Celebmezzo.
Who is the richest women in 2020?
On July 13, 2020, MacKenzie Bezos became the richest woman in the world with a net worth of US$64.5 Billion.
Profile / Wiki
- Full Name: MacKenzie Scott Bezos
- Nick Names: MacKenzie
- Birthday: April 7, 1970
- Age in 2020: 50
- Birth Place: San Francisco, California, U.S.
- School: Hotchkiss School
- College/University: Princeton University
- Education: B.A.
- Profession: novelist, activist, philanthropist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: Aries
- Known for: Jeff Bezos ex-wife
- Net Worth: $64.5 million
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches
- Weight: 65 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Body Type: Slim
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Brown
- Father: N/A
- Mother: N/A
- Siblings: N/A
- Husband / Spouse: Jeff Bezos ((m. 1993; div. 2019)
- Girlfriend/Dating/Affairs: N/A
- Children: three sons and one daughter (adopted)
Trivia / Facts
- She is the ex-wife of Billionaire Jeff Bezos.
- she signed the Giving Pledge, committing to give at least half of her wealth to charity.
- On July 13, 2020, she became the richest woman in the world with a net worth of US$64.5 Billion.
- Her second novel, Traps, was published in 2013.
- She won an American Book Award for her debut novel The Testing of Luther Albright.