Lynn Toler Biography / Wiki
Born on October 25, 1959, Lynn Toler is an American judge, author and reality star known as the arbitrator in the television court series Divorce Court. She was an attorney and a municipal judge in Cleveland Heights Municipal Court for eight years. On March 5, 2020, after thirteen consecutive years, Toler announced her departure from the series. She is the author of My Mother’s Rules: A Practical Guide to Becoming an Emotional Genius.
Lynn Toler Family / Education / Early life
Toler was born in Columbus, Ohio to father Bill Toler and mother Shirley. She studied and earned an undergraduate degree in English and American Literature from Harvard College (1981) and a Juris Doctor from the University of Pennsylvania Law School (1984).
Lynn Toler Husband / Boyfriend / Children / Affairs
Lynn Toler Age / Net Worth / 2020
As of 2020, judge Toler is 61 years old and has net worth of $20 million.
Profile / Wiki
- Full Name: Lynn Candace Toler
- Nick Names: Judge Lynn
- Birthday: October 25, 1959
- Age in 2020: 61
- Birth Place: Columbus, Ohio, U.S.
- School: Harvard College
- College/University: University of Pennsylvania Law School
- Education: Juris Doctor
- Profession: Judge, Lawyer, Arbitrator, Author
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Net Worth: $20 million
- Height: 5 feet 1 inch
- Weight: 60 kg
- Body Measurement: 33-28-34
- Bra Size: 33C
- Waist Size: 28 inch
- Hip Size: 34 inch
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Father: Bill Toler
- Mother: Shirley
- Siblings: N/A
- Husband /Spouse: Eric Mumford
- Girlfriend/Dating/Affairs: N/A
- Children: 6
Trivia / Facts
- At 34 years old, she won her first judicial race by just six votes as a Republican in a predominantly Democratic district where Democrats held a 5:1 majority.
- In 2002, she received The Humanitarian of the Year Award from The Cleveland Domestic Violence Center.
- She has two sons and four stepsons.
- Toler has guest-starred on The Ricki Lake Show as a marriage counselor.
- Toler can now be seen on WE tv’s hit show Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars.
- She is the author of My Mother’s Rules: A Practical Guide to Becoming an Emotional Genius.