Brittany Snow Biography / Wiki
Born on March 9, 1986, Brittany Snow is an American actress, producer, director, and singer who rose to fame from the CBS series Guiding Light (1998–2001) for which she won a Young Artist Award for Best Young Actress and was nominated for two other Young Artist Awards and a Soap Opera Digest Award. She appeared in the NBC series American Dreams (2002–2005) for which she was nominated for a Young Artist Award and three Teen Choice Awards. She also appeared in television series, including Nip/Tuck (2005), Harry’s Law (2011), and Almost Family (2019). She has appeared in films such as John Tucker Must Die (2006), Hairspray (2007), Prom Night (2008), the Pitch Perfect film series (2012–2017), Would You Rather (2012), Bushwick (2017), and Someone Great (2019).
Brittany Snow Family / Religion/ Siblings
Snow was born and raised in Tampa, Florida, the daughter of Cinda and John Snow. She has a brother and a sister. She attended Gaither High School in Tampa.
Brittany Snow Boyfriend / Husband / Married / Affairs
Brittany got her engagement to former realtor Tyler Stanaland on February 19, 2019, and the couple married on Saturday, March 14, 2020.
Brittany Snow Net Worth / Age / 2020
As of 2020, Snow is 34 years old and has a net worth of $10 million. For updates, follow her on Instagram and Twitter or visit back our site Celebmezzo.
Profile / Wiki
- Full Name: Brittany Snow
- Nick Names: Brittany
- Birthday: March 9, 1986
- Age in 2020: 34
- Birth Place: Tampa, Florida, U.S.
- School: Gaither High School
- College/University: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Profession: American actress, producer, director, and singer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Known for: CBS series Guiding Light (1998–2001)
- Net Worth: $10 million
- Height: 5 feet 4 inches
- Weight: 55 kg
- Body Measurement: 30-26-32
- Bra Size: 30B
- Waist Size: 26 inch
- Hip Size: 32 inch
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Type: Slim
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Black
- Father: John Snow
- Mother: Cinda
- Sister: 1
- Brother: 1
- Husband / Spouse: Tyler Stanaland (m. 2020)
- Boyfriend/Dating/Affairs: Tyler Stanaland
- Children: N/A
Trivia / Facts
- For CBS series Guiding Light (1998–2001) for which she won a Young Artist Award for Best Young Actress.
- Snow is also the co-founder of the Love is Louder movement, a project by the not-for-profit Jed Foundation, dedicated to stopping bullying in schools.
- She began modeling at the age of three in a print ad for Burdines.
- She has appeared in television commercials for McDonald’s, Busch Gardens, and Lipton.
- She has supported numerous charities.