Kul Man Ghising Biography / Wiki
Born on November 25, 1970, Kul Man Ghising is the present Managing Director of Nepal Electricity Authority who rose to fame after eliminating Load shedding issues all over Nepal and for his approaches in managing Electrical Demand and Supply. He has more than 22 years of experience in power generation, transmission, and distribution, and trading business, which includes contract management and dispute settlement in hydropower companies. Before Ghising, load shedding was a major problem for the general public of Nepal. There was load shedding around 18 hours a day.
He has been awarded with “NAST Technology Award 2019” by Nepal Academy of Science and Technology.
Kul Man Ghising Family / Religion / Education
He was born and raised in Bethan, Ramechhap. He had SLC from Amar Adarsha Madhyamik Vidhayalaya, I.Sc. from Amrit Science Campus, and a B.Sc. degree in Engineering (Electrical) from the Regional Institute of Technology, India. He got a Masters in Power System Engineering from the Institute of Engineering, Pulchowk, and MBA degree from ACE Institute of Management, Kathmandu in 2011.
Kul Man Ghising Wife / Married / Girlfriend
Kul Man Ghising Age / Net Worth / 2020
As of 2020, Ghising is 50 years old and has net worth of $500000.
Profile / Wiki
- Full Name: Kulman Ghising
- Nick Names: Kul Man
- Birthday: November 25, 1970
- Age in 2020: 50
- Birth Place: Bethan, Ramechhap, Nepal
- School: Amar Adarsha Madhyamik Vidyalaya
- College/University: Institute of Engineering, Pulchowk, Kathmandu
- Education: Masters in Power System Engineering, MBA
- Profession: Managing Director of Nepal Electricity Authority, Government Officer
- Nationality: Nepalese
- Ethnicity/Race: Asian
- Religion: Buddhism
- Zodiac: N/A
- Known for: Removing Load shedding issues in Nepal
- Net Worth: $500000
- Height: 5 feet 6 inches
- Weight: 75 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Father: N/A
- Mother: N/A
- Siblings: N/A
- Wife\Spouse: Married
- Girlfriend/Dating/Affairs: N/A
- Children: N/A
Trivia / Facts
- Ghising has been associated with NEA for over two decades.
- He was serving as the project chief of Rahughat Hydroelectricity Project.
- Ghising had also served as the managing director of Chilime Hydropower Company Ltd under NEA.
- He is respected as the god of light because he eliminated 18 hours of load shedding.
- He launched a project which comprises undergrounding the electrical wires and removing electrical poles from Kathmandu Valley within 36 months.