Who is Kelly Rohrbach?
Born on January 21, 1990, Kelly Rohrbach is an American actress and model who is best known for her role as C. J. Parker in the film Baywatch. She had small roles in the TV series Two and a Half Men, The New Normal, Rizzoli & Isles, Broad City, and Rush.
After working in Hollywood for two years, Rohrbach began modeling. She appeared in Gap Inc.’s 2014 holiday marketing campaign and for Old Navy denim in 2015. She appeared in the 2015 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, and was named its “Rookie of the Year”.
Kelly Rohrbach Parent / Siblings / Religion
Rohrbach was born in New York City and raised in Greenwich, Connecticut. She is the daughter of Anne and Clay Rohrbach, a financier. She has a brother and two sisters. She attended Greenwich Academy and graduated from Georgetown in 2012 with a degree in theatre, and enrolled at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art to pursue acting.
Kelly Rohrbach Husband / Spouse / Boyfriend / Children
Rohrbach dated actor Leonardo DiCaprio in 2015. In 2019, she married attorney and Walton family heir Steuart Walton.
Kelly Rohrbach Net Worth / Age / 2022
- Full Name: Kelly Rohrbach
- Nick Names: Kelly Rohrbach
- Birthday: January 21, 1990
- Age in 2022: 32
- Birth Place: New York City, New York, U.S.
- School: Greenwich Academy
- College/University: London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art
- Education: N/A
- Profession: Actress, Model
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: N/A
- Net Worth: $2 million
- Height: 1.75 m
- Weight: 55 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: 33-27-34
- Bra Size: 33C
- Hip Size: 34 inch
- Waist Size: 27 inch
- Body Type: Slim
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Father: Clay Rohrbach
- Mother: Anne Rohrbach
- Sister: Brooke Rohrbach
- Brother: Robert Rohrbach, John Rohrbach
- Husband / Spouse : Steuart Walton (m. 2019)
- Boyfriend / Dating / Affairs: Leonardo DiCaprio
- Children: N/A
Trivia / Facts
- She appeared in the 2015 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, and was named its “Rookie of the Year”.
- She played golf for Greenwich and earned an athletic scholarship to Georgetown University to play golf for the Georgetown Hoyas.
- She dated actor Leonardo DiCaprio in 2015.
- She has 5.3m followers on Instagram.