Kelli Kuehne Biography / Wiki
Born on May 11, 1977, Kelli Kuehne is a retired American professional golfer. She was the Texas UIL 4A Girls Individual State Champion four years in a row, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995. In 1994 she won the U.S. Girls’ Junior and the same year she won the U.S. Women’s Amateur and in 1996 repeated as the U.S. Women’s Amateur champion.
Kuehne turned professional in 1996. She joined the LPGA Tour in 1998. Her only LPGA Tour win came at the 1999 LPGA Corning Classic. She played on the U.S. team in the Solheim Cup in 2002 and 2003.
Kelli Kuehne Family / Siblings / Ethnicity
Kuehne was born in Dallas, Texas to Pam Kuehne and Ernie Kuehne. She attended Highland Park High School in Dallas, Texas. She played college golf at the University of Texas where she was an All-American. Two of her brothers are also golfers.
Kelli Kuehne Boyfriend / Affairs / Husband / Children
She married Jay Humphrey in 2000. They have two children, one son Ford, and one daughter Morgan. For more updates, follow her on Facebook.
Kelli Kuehne Net Worth / Age / 2021
As of 2021, Kelli is 44 years old and has a net worth of around $1 million.
Profile / Wiki
- Full Name: Kelli Kuehne Doremus
- Nick Names: Kelli
- Birthday: May 11, 1977
- Age in 2021: 44
- Birth Place: Dallas, Texas
- School: Highland Park High School
- College/University: University of Texas
- Education: N/A
- Profession: American professional golfer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christianity
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Net Worth: $1 million
- Height: 5 feet 3 inches
- Weight: 56 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: 33-28-34
- Bra Size: 33 C
- Wiast Size: 28 inch
- Hip Size: 34 inch
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Father: Pam Kuehne
- Mother: Ernie Kuehne
- Sister: N/A
- Brother: Trip Kuehne, Hank Kuehne
- Husband / Boyfriend / Spouse : Jay Humphrey in (m-2000)
- Children: Morgan and Ford
Trivia / Facts
- She played on the 1996 Curtis Cup team.
- Two of Kuehne’s brothers are also golfers.
- Kuehne was diagnosed with diabetes mellitus type 1 when she was ten years old, and started using an insulin pump in 1998.
- Kuehne turned professional in 1996.
- She joined the LPGA Tour in 1998. Her only LPGA Tour win came at the 1999 LPGA Corning Classic.