Keki Adhikari Biography
Keki Adhikari is a Nepalese actress and a professional model. She has appeared in numerous music videos, television commercials, print ads and more than a dozen of Nepali movies. She started off her career featuring in several music videos before making it into the silver screen.
Keki Adhikari is born in 7 May 1988 in Jorpati, Kathmandu, Nepal to father director Badri Adhikari and mother Laxmi adhikari. She has one brother ‘ Bimba Adhikari’. She has graduated with an MBA degree in Human Resources Management from KFA Business School & IT in Mid Baneshwor, Kathmandu in 2016. She had done her bachelors in business in 2013 from Tribhuvan University. Keki did her schooling from Bal Sirjanalaya School in Kathmandu. She did her plus-two from Whitehouse College. She did her Bachelor in Information Management (BIM) from Prime College.
She made her acting debut with Swor opposite Raj Ballav Koirala. She subsequently earned wide recognition for her performances in I Am Sorry and Masan, Mayako Barima, Mahasus, Biteka Pal and Mero Best Friend. She recently made her debut in theater with historical play Chaarumati, written by writer and a researcher Satyamohan Joshi.
Keki teamed up with Dayahang Rai in Ghampani in 2017, which became a commercial and critical hit.
Actress Adhikari has estimated around 2 crore Net worth.
Is Keki Adhikari married or single? Who is Keki Adhikari dating ?
Keki Adhikari is unmarried and single now. She did not reveal any information about her affair and relationship.
How old is Keki Adhikari in 2020?
Actress Keki is 31 years old.
- Full name : Keki Adhikari
- Birthplace : Jorpati, Nepal
- Date of birth : 17 December 1989
- Age in 2020 : 31
- Ethnicity / ethnic background : Asian/Nepalese
- Nationality : Nepalese
- Religion : Hindu
- Star Sign : Sagittarius
- School/college : Bal Sirjanalaya School, White House College (+2), Prime College (BIM), Presidential college (MBA)
- Job : Model, Actress
- Debut Film : Swor
- Awards : 7th NEFTA Award, 1st CG Kamana Award, D Cine Award (2014)
- Net worth : 2 Crore
Keki Adhikari Body Measurements
- Weight : 50 kg
- Height : 5′ 4″ (1.63 m)
- Hair color : Black
- Eye color : Black
- Body type / build : Slim
- Measurements : 34-27-33
- Hip Size : 33
- Bra Size/Breast Size : 32B
- Bra Cup Size : B
- Shoe Size/Feet Size : 6.5 (US)
- Dress Size : 2 (US)
- Keki Adhikari spouse/husband : Unmarried
- Boyfriend/affairs/dating : We have no records of past relationships for Keki Adhikar.
- Children/kids : Unmarried
- Father : Badri Adhikari
- Mother : Laxmi Adhikari
- Sister : N/A
- Brother : Bimba Adhikari
Keki Adhikari website
10 unseen facts about Keki Adhikari
- Keki was born on Poush 3 in Kathmandu. Keki was the first child in their family. She has a younger brother.
- Keki’s father Badri Adhikari is a well known film director and is the principal of Bal Sirjana English Boarding School.
- Keki studied in their own school – Bal Sirjana school. She was one of the best students in the school, scoring 86% in SLC. She did her plus two in Himalayan Whitehouse College, Bachelor in Information Management (BIM) from Prime College, and MBA from Presidential College.
- As she was a good student, her father didn’t want Keki to enter the entertainment field. But, Keki started her career after participating in a dance reality show ‘Ghintang’ after completion of her Plus Two. When she wanted to start acting, she was allowed to work on the condition that she returns home before sunset.
- Keki’s first music video was of Migma Sherpa. She did her first advertisement for Close Up toothpaste. She debuted as a film actress in ‘Swor’.
- In free time she likes to travel. She also reads books or watch films. She likes social, motivational and feminist films. Keki’s favourite Hollywood actors are Natalie Portman and Leonardo DeCaprio. Bollywood artists are Kangana Renaut and Alia Bhatt. In Nepali film industry she likes Gauri Malla and Bipin Karki.
- Pokhara is her favourite destination and she also likes to go to Boudha sutpa. She prefers quite places and detests crowded places.
- Like everybody – she loves when somebody appreciates her. She gets irritated when people ask unrelated and unnecessary questions.
- When she is angry she keeps it to herself. When at home, she locks herself in her room. She can’t control the tears. She doesn’t like when she cries easily.
- Keki views everything from a positive aspects. She likes the people who are positive in thinking.