Who is Jared Pobre?
Born on February 22, 1975, Jared Pobre is an American technology entrepreneur who is widely known as the CEO and founder of online advertising and game monetization company Future Ads. He is also a CEO and Co-Founder of Caldera + Lab. He is probably best known to the general public as the husband of former WWE star Stacy Keibler.
Jared Pobre Family / Siblings / Early Life
Pobre was born in Orange County, California to Joseph Pobre & Gladys Lowenstein. After graduating from high school, he attended the University of Southern California and obtained a B.S. in business. He eventually graduated from the University of Southern California in 1999. He was raised along with his brother Dan Gilbert and sisters Annabelle Caballero and Audrey Webb.
Jared Pobre Girlfriend / Wife / Spouse / Children
Jared married former WWE star Stacy Keibler in March of 2014. They have three children, Ava Grace Pobre, Bodhi Brooks Pobre, and Isabella Faith Pobre.
Jared PobreNet Worth / Age / 2022
As of 2022, Jared is 47 years old and has a net worth of $200 million. For more updates, follow him on Instagram.
- Full Name: Jared Pobre
- Nick Names: Jared Pobre
- Birthday: 22 February, 1975
- Age in 2022: 47
- Birth Place: California, United States of America
- School: N/A
- College/University: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Profession: Entrepreneur
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: N/A
- Net Worth: $200 million
- Height: 5 feet 8 inches
- Weight: 75 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Father: Joseph Pobre,
- Mother: Gladys Lowenstein
- Sister: Annabelle Caballero, Audrey Webb
- Brother: Dan Gilbert
- Wife / Spouse: Stacy Keibler (m. 2014)
- Girlfriend / Dating / Affairs: N/A
- Children: Ava Grace Pobre, Bodhi Brooks Pobre, Isabella Faith Pobre
Trivia / Facts
- He is probably best known to the general public as the husband of former WWE star Stacy Keibler.
- Gilbert is also a co-owner of the Cleveland Cavaliers basketball team along with his brother Dan Gilbert.
- In January 2017, he co-founded Caldera + Lab and serves as a CEO.