Mark Levin Biography / Wiki
Born on September 21, 1957, Mark Reed Levin is an American lawyer, author, and radio personality. He is the host of the syndicated radio show The Mark Levin Show, as well as Life, Liberty & Levin on Fox News. Levin worked in the administration of President Ronald Reagan and was a chief of staff for Attorney General Edwin Meese. He is known for his incendiary criticisms of Democrats and encouragement of primary challenges to congressional Republicans that he considers being “Republican In Name Only” (RINO).
Mark Levin Family / Siblings / Early Life
Levin, one of three boys, was born in Philadelphia to a Jewish family and grew up in Erdenheim as well as Elkins Park. His father, Jack E. Levin authored several books. He graduated from Cheltenham High School after three years, in 1974. Levin enrolled at Temple University Ambler and graduated magna cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa with a B.A. in Political Science in 1977 at age 19. In 1980, Levin earned a J.D. from Temple University School of Law.
Mark Levin Wife / Spouse / Children
He was married to Kendall Levin and later, they divorced. He is currently married to Julie Prince. He has two children, Chase Levin & Lauren Levin.
Mark Levin Net Worth / Age / 2022
As of 2022, Mark is 65 years old and has a net worth of around $50 million. For more updates, follow him on Twitter & Facebook.
- Full Name: Mark Reed Levin
- Nick Names: Mark Levin
- Birthday: September 21, 1957
- Age in 2022: 65
- Birth Place: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- School: N/A
- College/University: Temple University, Temple Law School
- Education: N/A
- Profession: American lawyer, author, and radio personality
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: white
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: N/A
- Net Worth: $50 million
- Height: 1.84 m
- Weight: 80 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Father: Jack E. Levin
- Mother: Norma Levin
- Siblings: Doug Levin
- Wife / Spouse: Julie Prince
- Girlfriend / Dating / Affairs: N/A
- Children: Chase Levin, Lauren Levin
Trivia / Facts
- He is the former president of the Landmark Legal Foundation, a New York Times best-selling author of seven books, and contributes commentary to media outlets such as National Review Online. Since 2015, Levin has been editor-in-chief of the Conservative Review and is known for his incendiary commentary.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, Levin downplayed the threat of the virus, arguing that the media was overreacting and that the death toll from the flu was higher than the coronavirus.
- He suffered a heart attack in 2000 and had open heart surgery.
- Levin began his broadcasting career as a guest on conservative talk radio programs.
- Since 2014, Levin has been the founding editor-in-chief of Conservative Review.