Inanna Sarkis Biography / Wiki
Born on May 15, 1993, Inanna Sarkis is a Canadian social media personality and actress who became famous when she was featured in PAPER Magazine as one of today’s young stars pursuing a career in entertainment outside of traditional means. She teamed up with WWE to create a character named “Miss North” and visited the WWE Performance Center for where she filmed. She also starred in a digital campaign to promote 20th Century Fox’s action spy comedy Kingsman: The Golden Circle. She made her feature film debut in October 2017, playing Gabriella in Tyler Perry’s Boo 2! A Madea Halloween.
Inanna Sarkis Family / Siblings / Ethnicity
Sarkis was born and raised in Hamilton, Canada to Syrian father and Bulgarian mother. She has an older brother. Her father was a dentist whereas her mother is a surgeon. She earned a bachelor’s degree from Ryerson University and was initially planning to study law.
Inanna Sarkis Boyfriend / Married / Husband / Affairs
In May 2020, she announced through social media that she’s expecting her first child, a baby girl, with her boyfriend of three years Matthew Noszka
Inanna Sarkis Age / Net Worth / 2020
As of 2020, Sarkis is 27 years old and has net worth of $1 million.
Read Also: Jordan Peterson Weight, Height, Net Worth, Age, Wife, Children, Family, Wiki, Bio
Profile / Wiki
- Full Name: Inanna Sarkis
- Nick Names: Inanna
- Birthday: May 15, 1993
- Age in 2020: 27
- Birth Place: Hamilton, Canada
- School: N/A
- College/University: Ryerson University
- Education: Bachelor degree
- Profession: social media personality and actress
- Nationality: Canadian
- Ethnicity/Race: Syrian-Assyrian and Bulgarian descent
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Net Worth: $1 million
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches
- Weight: 55 kg
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Bra Size: 34 C
- Chest Size: 37 inches
- Waist Size: 28 inches
- Hip Size: 36 inches
- Feet/Shoe Size: 7 US
- Dress Size: 6 US
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Father: N/A
- Mother: N/A
- Siblings: 1 brother
- Husband / Spouse: Unmarried
- Boyfriend/Dating/Affairs: Matthew Noszka
- Children: 1 (daughter)
Facts / Trivia
- She wrote and directed a short called Aura.
- She struck a deal with Sprint to participate in a campaign.
- She portrays Molly Samuels in the 2019 film After and in the yet to be released sequel After We Collided.
- She has over 3.78M subscribers on her YouTube channel.