Who is Fabio Wibmer?
Born on 30 June 1995, Fabio Wibmer is an Austrian cyclist, MTB pro rider & YouTuber who is best known for his online street trials videos which are comparable to those by Danny MacAskill. He mainly practices street trials as well as downhill mountain biking. He is been sponsored by the energy drink company Red Bull. He won the national downhill mountain biking championships in 2016.
His YouTube channel, which was created in 2008, currently has over six million subscribers and one billion views.
Fabio Wibmer Family / Ethnicity / Religion
Fabio was born and raised in Oberpeischlach, Kals am Großglockner, Austria. There is no information about his family and siblings.
Fabio Wibmer Girlfriend / Wife / Dating / Children
Fabio Wibmer Net Worth / Age / 2021
As of 2021, Fabio is 26 years old and has a net worth of around $2.5 million.
- Full Name: Fabio Wibmer
- Nick Names: Fabio Wibmer
- Birthday: 30 June 1995
- Age in 2021: 26
- Birth Place: Kals am Großglockner, Austria
- School: N/A
- College/University: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Profession: Cyclist, MTB pro rider
- Nationality: Austrian
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Net Worth: $2.5 million
- Height: 6 feet 2 inches
- Weight: 77 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Black
- Father: N/A
- Mother: N/A
- Sister: N/A
- Brother: N/A
- Wife / Spouse: Unknown
- Girlfriend / Dating / Affairs: Laura
- Children: N/A
Trivia / Facts
- Fabio is Austrian stunt cyclist and MTB pro rider.
- He is best known for his online street trials videos which are comparable to those by Danny MacAskill.
- He is been sponsored by energy drink company Red Bull.
- He won the national downhill mountain biking championships in 2016.
- His YouTube channel, which was created in 2008, currently has over six million subscribers and one billion views.
- He made headlines as one of the gutsiest riders after balancing his bike on top of one of Europe’s highest dams at 200 meters high in 2016.