Who is Demola Aladekomo?
Born on 31 December 1957, Demola Aladekomo is a Computer Engineer. Aladekomo is the Chairman of SmartCity Resorts Plc, Card Centre Nigeria Limited, Treasure-nest Limited, Crops Nigeria Limited, Chams Consortium Limited, Insider Concepts Limited, and the founder of Chams Plc. He is a Fellow of the Nigeria Computer Society (FNCS) and the Computer Professional Registration Council (CPN); a member of the Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE), and the immediate past President of the Lagos Business School Alumni Association (LBSAA) and the Nigeria Computer Society, respectively.
Demola Aladekomo Family / Siblings / Career / Ethnicity
He was born and raised in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. Aladekomo graduated from the University of Ife (now Obafemi Awolowo University) in 1982 with a degree in Computer Engineering and obtained an MBA from the University of Lagos in 1984.
Demola Aladekomo Wife / Spouse / Girlfriend / Children
Demola Aladekomo Age / Net Worth / 2021
As of 2021, he is 64 years old and has a net worth of $1 million.
- Full Name: Sir Demola Aladekomoa Nigerian
- Nick Names: Sir Demola
- Birthday: 31 December 1957
- Age in 2021: 64
- Birth Place: Port Harcourt, Nigeria
- School: N/A
- College/University: Obafemi Awolowo University
- Education: MBA
- Profession: Computer Engineering
- Nationality: Nagerian
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: Scorpoi
- Net Worth: $1
- Height: 5 feet 11 inches
- Weight: 85 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Father: N/A
- Mother: N/A
- Sister: N/A
- Brother: N/A
- Husband / Boyfriend / Spouse :
- Wife / Spouse: Titi Aladekomo
- Girlfriend / Dating / Affairs: N/A
- Children: 4 children
Trivia / Facts
- He is the founder of DATA Foundation and Volunteer Corps, non-governmental organizations engaged in corporate social investments in Nigeria.
- Sir Aladekomo founded Chams Limited (now Chams Plc, and listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange) as the first indigenous computer maintenance outfit in Nigeria in September 1985, almost 30 years ago.
- Sir Aladekomo is also acknowledged as the brain behind the success of the first e-payment card in Nigeria birthed by the Valucard project, working with a consortium of five indigenous Banks.