Chrissy Teigen Biography / Wiki
Born on November 30, 1985, Chrissy Teigen is an American model, television personality and author who rose to fame for her modeling debut in the annual Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2010 and later appeared on the 50th anniversary cover alongside Nina Agdal and Lily Aldridge in 2014. She also co-hosted Lip Sync Battle with LL Cool J on Paramount Network (2015–2019).
Chrissy Teigen Parents / Siblings / Religion
Teigen was born in Delta, Utah. Her mother is Thai and her father is of Norwegian descent. She attended Snohomish High School in Washington state where she was a cheerleader. She was discovered by a photographer while working in a surf shop.
Chrissy Teigen Boyfriend / Married / Husband / Children
Teigen married singer John Legend on September 14, 2013. They have two children: a daughter, Luna, born in 2016, and a son, Miles, born in 2018. The couple announced in August 2020 that they are expecting a third child.
Chrissy Teigen Age / Net Worth / 2020
As of 2020, Teigen is 35 years old and has net worth of $26 million.
Profile / Wiki
- Full Name: Christine Diane Teigen
- Nick Names: Christine Teigen
- Birthday: November 30, 1985
- Age in 2020: 35
- Birth Place: Delta, Utah, U.S.
- School: Snohomish High School
- College/University: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Profession: Model, television personality, author
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Multiracial
- Religion: Christianity
- Zodiac: Satigarrius
- Net Worth: $26 million
- Height: 5 feet 8 inches
- Weight: 60 kg
- Body Measurement: 37-28-34
- Bra Size: 34 D
- Waist Size: 28 inch
- Hip Size: 34 inch
- Chest size: 37 inch
- Feet/Shoe Size: 9 US
- Dress Size: 6 US
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Father: N/A
- Mother: N/A
- Siblings: N/A
- Husband/Spouse: John Legend (m. 2013)
- Boyfriend/Dating/Affairs: N/A
- Children: 2
Facts / Trivia
- Her mother is Thai and her father is of Norwegian descent.
- Her father worked as an electrician and the family moved often.
- She was discovered by a photographer while working in a surf shop.
- She is represented worldwide by IMG Models in New York.
- On February 23, 2016, Teigen published Cravings: Recipes for All of the Food You Want to Eat, edited by Francis Lam, which was a New York Times bestseller and the second-best-selling cookbook of the year, according to Publishers Weekly.
- On September 18, 2018, Teigen released her second book, titled Cravings: Hungry For More, also known as Cravings 2.
- She is a vocal critic of U.S. President Donald Trump.