Who is Charlotte Flair?
Born on April 5, 1986, Ashley Elizabeth Fliehr is an American professional wrestler currently signed to WWE, where she performs on the SmackDown brand under the ring name Charlotte Flair and is the current SmackDown Women’s Champion in her record-setting sixth reign.
She is a second-generation professional wrestler, being the daughter of Ric Flair. In 2014, she was named Rookie of the Year by Pro Wrestling Illustrated (PWI) and was promoted to WWE’s main roster in 2015. Flair won the Divas Championship, the NXT Women’s Championship twice, the Raw Women’s Championship a record six times, and the SmackDown Women’s Championship a record six times. She also won the Women’s Tag Team Championship, thus becoming a Triple Crown Champion and a Grand Slam Champion. Flair also won the Royal Rumble match in 2020. All totaled, Flair has won 15 women’s singles championships and is recognized as a 13-time women’s world champion by WWE, and 16 total championships in WWE when including her Women’s Tag Team Championship reign with Asuka.
Charlotte Flair Early Life / Parent / Siblings
Ashley Elizabeth Fliehr was born in Charlotte, North Carolina to Ric Flair and Elizabeth Harrell. She has an older half-sister, Megan, and an older half-brother, David, while her younger brother Reid died on March 29, 2013. She attended Appalachian State University and North Carolina State University, where she graduated with a Bachelor of Science in public relations in Spring 2008 while also being a certified personal trainer prior to becoming a wrestler.
Charlotte Flair Married / Boyfriend / Husband / Children
Flair was married to Riki Johnson from May 2010 until February 2013. She was married to English wrestler Thomas Latimer, better known as Bram from 2013 to October 2015.
She began dating Mexican wrestler Manuel Andrade Oropeza, better known as Andrade, in February 2019. The couple got engaged on January 1, 2020.
Charlotte Flair Tattoos
Flair has multiple tattoos, including two hearts above her waistline, her first husband Riki’s name below her waistline, a heart on her left wrist, a quote from the Bible on the left side of her torso that reads “guard your heart above all else, for it will determine the course of your life”, a cross on the right side of her torso, and a quote on her right forearm reading “a little patience…” from the Guns N’ Roses song “Patience”.
Charlotte Flair Controversy
On September 5, 2008, in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, Flair was arrested for assaulting a police officer after a fight involving her, her then-boyfriend, and her father. She pleaded guilty to a lesser charge and was sentenced to 45 days in jail, which was reduced to supervised probation and a $200 fine.
Charlotte Flair Net Worth / Age / 2022
- Full Name: Ashley Elizabeth Fliehr
- Nick Names:Charlotte Flair
- Birthday: April 5, 1986
- Age in 2022: 36
- Birth Place: Charlotte, North Carolina, U.S.
- School: Providence High School
- College/University: Appalachian State University, North Carolina State University,
- Education: N/A
- Profession: Professional wrestler
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: N/A
- Net Worth: $2 million
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches
- Weight: 65 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: 33-27-34
- Bra Size; 33D
- Hip Size: 34 inch
- Waist Size: 27 inch
- Body Type: Unknown
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Father: Ric Flair
- Mother: Elizabeth Harrell
- Sister: Megan Fliehr
- Brother: Reid Flair , David Flair
- Husband / Spouse : Thom Latimer (m. 2013–2015), Riki Johnson (m. 2010–2013)
- Boyfriend / Dating / Partners : Andrade El Idolo (2019–present)
- Children: N/A
Trivia / Facts
- In 2016, PWI readers voted Flair Woman of the Year and Top Female Professional Wrestler.
- She became the first woman to headline a WWE pay-per-view event in October 2016 (alongside Sasha Banks), and the first woman to headline WrestleMania for the first time, WWE’s flagship annual event, in 2019 (alongside Becky Lynch and Ronda Rousey).
- Fliehr won two NCHSAA 4 A-State championships for volleyball during her time at Providence High School and was team captain and player of the year in 2004–2005.
- Flair made her first appearances in professional wrestling at the age of 14, appearing with her father in World Championship Wrestling (WCW).
- Flair appeared in the January 2016 issue of Muscle & Fitness.
- In June 2018, Flair appeared in the ESPN Body 10 magazine.
- Flair made her video game debut as a playable character in WWE 2K17 and has since appeared in WWE 2K18, WWE 2K19 , WWE 2K20, WWE 2K22, and WWE 2K Battlegrounds.
- According to a report of Deadline Hollywood, Flair will star in a remake of the film “Walking Tall”.