Who is Caroline Stanbury?
Born on April 28, 1976, Caroline Stanbury is a Personal stylist and reality actress who rose to fame as a cast member of an American reality television series, Ladies of London that premiered on June 2, 2014 and aired on Bravo. She started her career as a top personal stylist and has amassed a collection of contacts around the world, from small-scale artisans and craftsmen to fashion and interior designers. Since then, she’s transformed her passion into a business having launched Gift Library over seven years ago.
Caroline Stanbury Siblings / Family / Ethnicity
Caroline was born and raised in London, the United Kingdom to her parents Anthony Stanbury and Elizabeth Stanbury. Her father Anthony is a venture capitalist and was managing director of high-end fashion group Jaeger, while Elizabeth ran a cashmere knitwear business. Caroline has two brothers, Alex and Edward, a sister, Victoria, and was educated at the prestigious Westonbirt School in Gloucestershire.
Caroline Stanbury Boyfriend / Husband / Spouse / Children
Caroline Stanbury Net Worth / Age / 2022
As of 2022, she is 46 years old and has a net worth of $2 million.
Profile / Wiki
- Full Name: Caroline Stanbury
- Nick Names: Caroline Stanbury
- Birthday: April 28th 1976
- Age in 2022: 46
- Birth Place: London, United Kingdom
- School: Westonbirt School
- College/University: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Profession: Actress, Personal stylist
- Nationality: British
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Net Worth: $2 million
- Height: 5 feet 6 inches
- Weight: 58 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: 5 US
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: 34-28-36
- Bra Size: 34C
- Hip Size: 36 inch
- Waist Size: 28 inch
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Father: Anthony Stanbury
- Mother: Elizabeth Stanbury
- Siblings: Victoria Elizabeth Sophie Stanbury, Alexander George Basil Stanbury, Edward Samuel Joseph Stanbury
- Husband / Boyfriend / Spouse : Cem Habib (m. 2004)
- Girlfriend / Dating / Affairs: N/A
- Children: Yasmine Habib, Aaron Habib, Zac Habib
Trivia / Facts
- LADIES of London is the Bravo Real Housewives franchise that focuses on the lives of a group of society ladies in the capital.
- She started her online ‘gifting’ business, the Gift-Library in 2008 and the company quickly expanded. Unfortunately though, financial reasons forced her to close the company down in 2015.
- She also runs her own blog, Stanbury-Perfected in London which gives her updates on fashion, beauty and lifestyle and her generally fabulous life.