Born on September 5, 1986, Brittany Furlan is an American Internet personality, comedian and actress who rose to fame on Vine and became the most followed female video star on Vine until November 2015. She gained popularality on Instagram, YouTube and television including appearances on MTV’s Ridiculousness and E!’s The Soup. She was declared by Time in 2015 to be one of the most influential people on the Internet. In 2018, she was a featured personality in the Netflix documentary The American Meme.
Brittany Furlan Family / Education / Siblings
Furlan was born in Perkasie, Pennsylvania to Italian-American parents, Ronald Corrado Furlan and Jill Anne Pisano. She has a brother Gregory Furlan. She moved to Los Angeles, California to be an actress.
Brittany Furlan Boyfriend / Married / Husband / Affairs
Furlan has been in a relationship with Mötley Crüe drummer, Tommy Lee since early 2017. They were married a year later on February 14, 2019.
Brittany Furlan Age / Net Worth / 2020
Profile / Wiki
- Full Name: Brittany Jayne Furlan
- Nick Names: Brittany Furlan
- Birthday: September 5, 1986
- Age in 2020: 34
- Birth Place: Perkasie, Pennsylvania, U.S.
- School: N/A
- College/University: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Profession: Internet personality, comedian and actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Italian-American
- Religion: Christianity
- Zodiac: Vigro
- Known for: Vine
- Net Worth: $1 million
- Height: 5 feet 6 inches
- Weight: 60 kg
- Body Measurement: 36-27-34
- Bra Size: 32 DD
- Hip Size: 34 Inch
- Waist Size: 27 Inch
- Chest Size: 36 Inch
- Feet/Shoe Size: 8 US
- Dress Size: 9 US
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Father: Ronald Corrado Furlan
- Mother: Jill Anne Pisano
- Brother: Gregory Furlan
- Sister: N/A
- Husband / Spouse: Tommy Lee (m. 2019)
- Girlfriend/Dating/Affairs: N/A
- Children: N/A
Trivia / Facts
- She was declared by Time in 2015 to be one of the most influential people on the Internet.
- She has collaborated with top brands like Dickies, Wendys, Trident, Reebok, and Benefit Cosmetics.
- Furlan previously tried to break into television before becoming a star on Vine, and signed with content network Endemol.
- She was embroiled in a controversy during the 2014 Daytime Emmys Red Carpet show