Bo Burnham Biography / Wiki
Born on August 21, 1990, Bo Burnham is an American comedian, musician, actor, filmmaker, and poet who is best known for his performance career as a YouTuber in March 2006 and his videos have been viewed over 295 million times. Burnham signed a four-year record deal with Comedy Central Records and released his debut EP, Bo fo Sho, in 2008. He also co-created and starred in the MTV television series Zach Stone Is Gonna Be Famous and released his first book of poetry, Egghead: Or, You Can’t Survive on Ideas Alone, in 2013. His first feature film as writer and director, Eighth Grade, was released in July 2018 and won the Writers Guild of America Award for Best Original Screenplay and the Directors Guild of America Award for Outstanding Directing – First-Time Feature Film.
Bo Burnham Family / Ethnicity / Siblings
Robert Pickering “Bo” Burnham was born in Hamilton, Massachusetts, the youngest of three children of Scott Burnham, a construction company owner, and Patricia, a hospice nurse. He graduated from St. John’s Preparatory School and was admitted to New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts to study experimental theatre.
Bo Burnham Girlfriend / Married / Wife / Affairs
Burnham has been in a relationship with filmmaker Lorene Scafaria since around 2013. They live together in Los Angeles.
Bo Burnham Net Worth / Age / 2020
As of 2020, Burnham is 30 years old and has net worth of $4 million.
Profile / Wiki
- Full Name: Robert Pickering “Bo” Burnham
- Nick Names: Bo Burnham
- Birthday: August 21, 1990
- Age in 2020: 30
- Birth Place: Hamilton, Massachusetts, U.S.
- School: St. John’s Preparatory School
- College/University: New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts
- Education: High school graduated
- Profession: American comedian, musician, actor, filmmaker, poet
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christianity
- Zodiac: Leo
- Net Worth: $4 million
- Height: 5 feet 9 inches
- Weight: 70 kg
- Biceps Size: 11.5 inches
- Feet/Shoe Size: 5 US
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: 40-33-34
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Father: Scott Burnham
- Mother: Patricia
- Siblings: 3
- Wife/ Spouse: Unmarried
- Girlfriend/Dating/Affairs: Lorene Scafaria (2013-)
- Children: N/A
Trivia / Facts
- At the 2010 Edinburgh Festival Fringe, he won both the Edinburgh Comedy Awards’ panel prize and the Malcolm Hardee “Act Most Likely to Make a Million Quid” Award.
- In the 2018 film Eighth Grade, he received several awards and nominations for his writing and directing.
- In 2006, Burnham videotaped himself performing two songs and posted them on YouTube to share with his family.
- He has stated that his influences include Steve Martin, Hans Teeuwen, George Carlin, Mitch Hedberg, Anthony Jeselnik, Tim Minchin, Demetri Martin, and Flight of the Conchords.