Supreme Patty Biography / Wiki
Born on December 18, 1997, Supreme Patty is an American social media personality, stuntman, and rapper who is best known for his stunts and skits including squeezing lime juice into his ice. He shares his comedy skits on Instagram and has earned him 6 million followers on the platform. As a rapper, he is known for songs like Gelato and Blah Blah featuring Big Win.
Supreme Patty Family / Siblings / Ethnicity
He was born and raised in Florida to father Bill and mother Angie Wallace. He has an older sister Katie. He attended Sugar Mill Elementary School. He dropped out of Seabreeze High School and earned his GED. He has shortly enrolled at Santa Fe College also.
Supreme Patty Girlfriend / Married / Affairs / Wife
Supreme Patty Net Worth / Age / 2020
As of 2020, Patty is 23 years old and has net worth of $1 million.
Profile / Wiki
- Full Name: Patrick Wallace
- Nick Names: Supreme Patty
- Birthday: December 18, 1997
- Age in 2020: 23
- Birth Place: Florida, U.S.
- School: Sugar Mill Elementary School
- College/University: Santa Fe College
- Education: GED
- Profession: social media personality, stuntman, and rapper
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Net Worth: $1 million
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches
- Weight: 70 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Blue
- Father: Bill Wallace.
- Mother: Angie Wallace.
- Sister: Katie
- Brother: N/A
- Wife/ Spouse: Unmarried
- Girlfriend/Dating/Affairs: Meghan Marie Buchana
- Children: N/A
Trivia / Facts
- He has also been CEO of Lil Dick Gang.
- He has collaborated with fellow Instagram personality Boonk.
- In April 2020, Supreme Patty was arrested while driving in Port Orange, south of Daytona Beach, Florida.
- Police found two firearms including an AR-15 style pistol behind the driver’s seat with a fully loaded magazine and a SIG Sauer 9mm handgun, under the rear passenger seat.
- He did not have a concealed carrying permit for either weapon, according to the report.
- Wallace was transported to Volusia County Branch Jail and charged with carrying a concealed firearm, resisting an officer and violation of an emergency order, breaking the quarantine curfew in the state of Florida.