Ben Platt Biography / Wiki
Born on September 24, 1993, Ben Platt is an American actor, singer, and songwriter who rose to fame for the role in Broadway productions of The Book of Mormon (2012–2013) and Dear Evan Hansen (2015–2017), receiving multiple accolades for his performance as the title character in the latter, including the Tony Award for Best Actor in a Musical. Platt signed with Atlantic Records in 2017 and released his debut studio album, Sing to Me Instead, in March 2019. In May 2020, a concert film titled Ben Platt Live from Radio City Music Hall debuted on Netflix.
Ben Platt Parent / Siblings / Ethnicity / Education
He was born in Los Angeles, the fourth of five children of Julie and Marc Platt. His father is a film, television, and theater producer. He and his family are Jewish. He attended the Adderley School for Performing Arts and Harvard-Westlake School in Los Angeles, graduating in 2011. He then enrolled at Columbia University in New York but dropped out after six weeks to fulfill his contract with The Book of Mormon.
Ben Platt Girlfriend / Married / Wife / Affairs
Platt is openly gay and he is dating Noah Galvin since May 2020.
Ben Platt Age / Net Worth / 2020
As of 2020, Ben is 27 years old and has net worth of around $3 million.
Is Ben Platt Gay?
Platt is openly gay and came out to his family when he was twelve years old, and publicly in 2019, before the release of his song “Ease My Mind”.
Profile / Wiki
- Full Name: Benjamin Schiff Platt
- Nick Names: Ben Platt
- Birthday: September 24, 1993
- Age in 2020: 27
- Birth Place: Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- School: Adderley School, Harvard-Westlake School
- College/University: Columbia University
- Education: High School
- Profession: American actor, singer, and songwriter
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Judaism
- Zodiac: Libra
- Net Worth: $3 million
- Height: 5 feet 9 inches
- Weight: 70 kg
- Waist: 32 inch
- Chest: 39 inch
- Biceps: 13 inch
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Blue
- Father: Marc Platt
- Mother: Julie Platt
- Siblings: 4
- Wife\Spouse: Unmarried
- Girlfriend/Dating/Affairs: Noah Galvin
- Children: N/A
Trivia / Facts
- He began his career in theater as a child.
- In 2017, Platt was included on the annual Time 100 list of the most influential people in the world
- He is openly gay.
- He and his family are Jewish.
- On November 15, 2020, he revealed that back in March of that year, he tested positive for and eventually fully recovered from COVID-19.