Julia Michaels Biography & Wiki
Born on November 13, 1993, Julia Michaels is an American singer and songwriter who is best known for her debut single with Republic Records in 2017, “Issues”, which peaked at number 11 on the Billboard Hot 100 in the United States and was certified triple-platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) and Nervous System (2017), peaked at number 48 on the Billboard 200 chart in the United States.
As a songwriter, Michaels has written songs for artists including Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Fifth Harmony, Shawn Mendes, Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, Hailee Steinfeld, and Gwen Stefani. She has earned two Billboard Hot 100 number one songs with Bieber’s “Sorry” and Gomez’s “Lose You to Love Me”. She has also received three Grammy Award nominations, two of which were for Song of the Year and the third being for Best New Artist, as well as nominations from MTV Video Music Awards, Billboard Music Awards, and American Music Awards.
Julia Michaels Parent / Siblings / Education / Ethnicity
Julia Carin Cavazos was born in Iowa and moved to California with her family including her older sister Jaden who is also a songwriter. She is the daughter of Julie Doreen and Juan Manuel Cavazos. Her father is Mexican-Puerto Rican.
Julia Michaels Boyfriend / Married / Husband / Affairs
In July 2019, Michaels started dating Canadian musician JP Saxe. This relationship arose from their collaboration on the duet, “If the World Was Ending”. Past, she dated her fellow artist Lauv.
Julia Michaels Age / Net Worth / 2020
As of 2020, she is 27 years old and has net worth of $4 million.
Profile / Wiki
- Full Name: Julia Carin Cavazos
- Nick Names: Julia Michaels
- Birthday: November 13, 1993
- Age in 2020: 27
- Birth: Iowa, U.S.
- School: N/A
- College/University: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Profession: Singer, and songwriter
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Mexican-Puerto Rican
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Net Worth: $4 million
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches
- Weight: 55 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: 6 US
- Body Measurement: 34-26-35
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 32 B
- Waist Size: 26 inch
- Hip Size: 35 inch
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Brown
- Father: Jamie Demons
- Mother: Julie Doreen
- Sister: Jaden
- Brother: N/A
- Husband\Spouse: Unmarried
- Boyfriend/Dating/Affairs: JP Saxe
- Children: N/A
Trivia / Facts
- Her older sister Jaden is also a songwriter.
- Her father is Mexican-Puerto Rican and changed his name from Juan Manuel Cavazos to John Michaels to pursue an acting career.
- She began singing at age 12.
- When she was 14, she met songwriter Joleen Belle, with whom she wrote the theme song to Austin & Ally and many other songs for TV and film.
- Together with the Norwegian musician Kygo she performed “Carry Me” at the closing ceremony of the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- She has also received three Grammy Award nominations, two of which were for Song of the Year and the third being for Best New Artist.