Angela Jonsson Biography
Angela Jonsson is an Indian model and actress who shot to fame after she won the Kingfisher Calendar Model Hunt in 2011.
Jonsson was born on 28 February 1990 in Chennai to a father from Iceland and a mother from Mangalore. Her parents are coffee exporters. She has six sisters and three brothers, and spent her childhood in an estate on the mountains of Kodaikanal where she studied at an American international school.
Jonsson modelled for the Kingfisher Calendar in 2011 after winning the calendar’s Calendar Girl Hunt competition that same year. She judged the Kingfisher Calendar Girl Hunt 2012. She has been taking Hindi diction and dance lessons to begin her career as an actress in Bollywood and other Indian film industries.
She was voted one of Times 50 Most Desirable Women in India in 2011.
Is Angela Jonsson married or single? Who is Angela Jonsson dating?
According to our records, Angela Jonsson is possibly single.
- Home Town : Chennai
- Nationality : Indian
- Religion : Christian
- Address : Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- School : American international school, Kodaikanal
- College : N/A
- Qualification : N/A
- Hobbies : Traveling and Shopping
- Marital Status : Unmarried
- Net Worth : $1 Million
- Breast/Bra Size : 32
- Waist Size : 24
- Hip Size : 33
- Body Figure : 32-24-33
- Skin Colour : Fair
- Eye Colour : Dark Brown
- Hair Colour : Black
- Spouse/husband : N/A
- Boyfriend/affairs/dating : According to our records, Angela Jonsson is possibly single.
- Children/kids : N/A
- Father : N/A
- Mother : N/A
- Sister : six sisters
- Brother : three brothers
- Job : Model, Actress
Angela Jonsson website
- Favorite Color : Yellow, Black and White
- Favorite Sport : Cricket
- Favorite Actress : Kajol Devgan , Anushka Sharma
- Favorite Actor : Hrithik Roshan , Shah Rukh Khan , Aamir Khan
- Favorite Movie: Dangal (2016)
- Favorite Place : London
- Favorite Food : Indian Fast Food
Shocking / Interesting Facts & Secrets About Angela Jonsson
- She has 6 brothers and 3 sisters.
- In 2011, she was voted as one of famous Times Magazines 50 Most Desirable Women in India.
- In her leisure time, she mostly chats with her friends on the internet.
- Though she has stayed for the most part of her life in India, she still can’t speak fluently in Hindi.
- She also served as the judge of Kingfisher Calendar Girl Hunt.