Who is Vedhika Kumar?
Born on 21 February 1988, Vedhika Kumar is an Indian actress and model who has established a career in Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada, and Telugu films. She has won Edison Award and has been nominated for South Filmfare Award.
She started her acting career with the Tamil film Madrasi. She made her breakthrough portraying Angamma in Bala’s period film Paradesi (2013), winning critical acclaim and awards for her portrayal. A year later she starred in Kaaviya Thalaivan (2014). In 2016, her Kannada film Shivalinga went on to become one of the biggest blockbusters in Kannada industry. In 2019, she appeared in the Tamil film Kanchana 3 which became one of the highest-grossing Tamil films of the year. She made her Bollywood debut in 2019, with the film The Body.
Vedhika Kumar Parent / Siblings / Ethnicity
Vedhika was brought up in Mumbai but their family hails from the border areas of Maharashtra–Karnataka states. Her mother tongue is Kannada.
Vedhika Kumar Married / Boyfriend / Husband
As per the report, Vedhika is unmarried and single.
Vedhika Kumar Net Worth / Age
As of 2022, she is 34 years old and has a net worth of $100 Thousand.
- Full Name: Vedhika Kumar
- Nick Names: Vedhika
- Birthday: 21 February 1988
- Age in 2022: 34
- Birth Place: Maharashtra, India
- School: N/A
- College/University: Cardiff, Wales
- Education: MBA
- Profession: Actress, Model
- Nationality: Indian
- Ethnicity/Race: Asian
- Religion: Hindu
- Zodiac: N/A
- Net Worth: $100 Thousand
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches
- Weight: 55 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: 33-25-34
- Bra Size: 33C
- Waist Size: 25 inch
- Hip Size: 34 inch
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Black
- Father: N/A
- Mother: N/A
- Sister: N/A
- Brother: N/A
- Husband / Boyfriend / Spouse : Unmarried
- Boyfriend / Dating / Affairs: N/A
- Children: N/A
Facts / Trivia
- Does Vedhika Kumar smoke?: No
- Does Vedhika Kumar drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Vedhika was born into a middle-class Kannada family with roots in Maharashtra.
- She was always fascinated by the glamour world and started her career as a model.
- She is a fabulous dancer and learned dancing skills from ‘Shiamak Davar’s School of Performing Arts’ in Mumbai.
- She is fluent in various languages, such as Kannada, Tamil, Telegu, Marathi, Hindi, and English.
- In 2013, she narrowly escaped a pool accident while she was shooting in Kochi for her debut Malayalam film ‘Sringaravelan.’ For a scene, she was supposed to be thrown in a water tank where she had to act as if she was struggling in the water with the support of a concrete wall. But the concrete wall collapsed that creating a panic.
- She has 3.5M followers on Instagram and on 1.3M followers on Twitter.