Trey Gowdy Biography / Wiki
Born on August 22, 1964, Trey Gowdy is an American television news personality, former politician, and former federal prosecutor who served as the U.S. Representative for South Carolina’s 4th congressional district from 2011 to 2019. He has since joined the law firm Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough, and also joined Fox News as a contributor. In October 2019, he announced he was joining President Donald Trump’s legal team and because of conflict of interest would no longer serve as a contributor to Fox News.
Trey Gowdy Family / Religion / Education
Gowdy was born in Greenville, South Carolina to father Harold Watson “Hal” Gowdy Jr., MD. and mother Novalene. He graduated from Spartanburg High School and earned a Bachelor of Arts in History from Baylor University (1986). He received his Juris Doctor from the University of South Carolina (1989).
Trey Gowdy Wife / Married / Girlfriend / Affairs
Gowdy is married to Terri Gowdy, a former Miss Spartanburg and 2nd runner up for Miss South Carolina. They have two children, Watson, and Abigail.
Trey Gowdy Age / Net Worth / 2020
As of 2020, Gowdy is 56 years old and has net worth of $3 million.
Profile / Wiki
- Full Name: Harold Watson “Trey” Gowdy III
- Nick Names: Trey Gowdy
- Birthday: 22, 1964
- Age in 2020: 56
- Birth Place: Greenville, South Carolina, U.S.
- School: Spartanburg High School
- College/University: University of South Carolina
- Education: Juris Doctor
- Profession: American television news personality, former politician
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christianity
- Zodiac: Leo
- Net Worth: $3 million
- Height: 5 feet 9 inches
- Weight: 75 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Father: Harold Watson “Hal” Gowdy Jr.
- Mother: Novalene
- Siblings: N/A
- Wife / Spouse: Terri
- Girlfriend/Dating/Affairs: N/A
- Children: 2
Trivia / Facts
- Gowdy served as a federal prosecutor in the District of South Carolina from 1994 to 2000.
- He pressed for the prosecution of Hillary Clinton during the 2016 presidential campaign.
- As a young man, he delivered newspapers for the local daily and worked at the community market.
- In July 2015, Republican nominee Donald Trump named Gowdy as a possible nominee for United States Attorney General in a Trump cabinet.