Who is Stewart Friesen?
Born on July 25, 1983, Stewart J. Friesen is a Canadian professional dirt track and stock car racing driver. He competes full-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 52 Toyota Tundra for his own team, Halmar Friesen Racing, and part-time at local dirt tracks across New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and elsewhere in the United States, driving the No. 44 car for HFR. He also competes part-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 77 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE for Spire Motorsports.
He was one of the top competitors in the SuperDIRT Series in the mid-2010s, and he also has triumphed in the World of Outlaws sprint car series, winning over 230 career races as of the end of the 2017 season. He has won the Syracuse 200 Modified race four times. Friesen has run over 900 dirt races in his career.
Stewart Friesen Family / Siblings / Ethnicity
Friesen grew up in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, and played hockey as a child. He attended the University of Windsor, attaining a degree in science.
Stewart Friesen Wife / Spouse / Children
Friesen is married to a dirt racing driver Jessica Friesen. The two have one son. like her husband, Jessica also is a dirt racing driver and she attempted to make her Truck Series debut in a second HFR truck, the No. 62, at the Bristol dirt race in 2021. They live in Sprakers, New York.
Stewart Friesen Net Worth / Age / 2022
As of 2022, Friesen is 39 years old and has a net worth of $5 million. Follow him on Twitter & Instagram.
- Full Name: Stewart J. Friesen
- Nick Names: Stewart Friesen
- Birthday: July 25, 1983
- Age in 2022: 39
- Birth Place: Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario
- School: N/A
- College/University: University of Windsor
- Education: N/A
- Profession: Racer, Racing driver
- Nationality: Canadian
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: N/A
- Net Worth: $5 million
- Height: 5 feet 11 inches
- Weight: 75 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Body Type: Unknown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Blue
- Father: N/A
- Mother: N/A
- Sister: N/A
- Brother: N/A
- Wife / Spouse: Jessica Friesen (m. 2014)
- Girlfriend / Dating / Affairs: N/A
- Children: 1
Trivia / Facts
- Friesen started racing early in life, his family owning Ransomville Speedway in Western New York.
- He was the 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 Modified track champion at Fonda Speedway.
- He met Chris Larsen, who gave Friesen his first NASCAR ride at Eldora Speedway, which was supposed to be a one-time deal.
- Friesen and his wife also run a t-shirt printing business (One-Zee Tees), which was originally a fallback plan in case racing did not work out.