Smokepurpp Biography / Wiki
Born on May 15, 1997, Smokepurpp is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, and record producer who is famous on the audio distribution platform SoundCloud in 2017 for his track “Audi” and for his debut commercial mixtape Deadstar which peaked at number 42 on the Billboard 200 albums chart. he had a major influence in getting his friend Lil Pump into rapping as well.
Smokepurpp Family / Siblings / Ethnicity
Omar Jeffery Pineiro was born in Chicago, Illinois. His family moved to Miami, Florida when he was 3 years old. He attended North Gardens High School in Miami. He dropped out of high school in his senior year due to the success of several tracks on the audio distribution platform SoundCloud.
Smokepurpp Married / Girlfriend / Wife / Dating
Smokepurpp Net Worth / Age / 2020
As of 2020, Smokepurpp is 23 years old and has net worth of $4 million.
Profile / Wiki
- Full Name: Omar Jeffery Pineiro
- Nick Names: Smokepurpp, Purpp, Lil Purpp, Lil Water
- Birthday: May 15, 1997
- Age in 2020: 23
- Birth Place: Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
- School: N/A
- College/University: N/A
- Education: High school dropped out
- Profession: American rapper, singer, songwriter and record producer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Known for: for his track “Audi”
- Net Worth: $4 million
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches
- Weight: 75 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Father: N/A
- Mother: N/A
- Siblings: N/A
- Wife/ Spouse: Unknown
- Girlfriend/Dating/Affairs: N/A
- Children: N/A
Trivia / Facts
- One woman is reportedly claiming to be Purpp’s girlfriend now, and considering she’s got his signature tat inked on her for life in 2020.
- He began using drugs at a young age. He began smoking marijuana at the age of eight years and started using Xanax at the age of sixteen. He even sold Xanax for a few years.
- His musical influences are Kanye West, Taking Back Sunday, Every Avenue, Young Thug, and Lucki.
- He released his second studio album, Florida Jit, on June 19, 2020. It sold less than 5,000 copies during its first week and is one of his worst selling projects to date.