Saniya Iyappan Biography / Wiki
Born on 20 April 2002, Saniya Iyappan is an Indian actress who works in Malayalam films and television shows. She is best known for her roles in the films Queen (2018) and Lucifer (2019).
Saniya started her career in television, as a contestant in the dance reality show D2 – D 4 Dance on Mazhavil Manorama. She emerged as the second runner-up of the show. Saniya made her film acting debut with Baalyakaalasakhi in 2014, portraying the childhood of Isha Talwar. She also acted in Apothecary in the same year, as the daughter of Suresh Gopi. After playing brief roles in various films, Saniya played her first lead role in the 2018 film Queen. Her performance earned her several accolades including the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut – South.
She next played the lead role in a rape and revenge horror thriller film titled Krishnankutty Pani Thudangi, opposing Vishnu Unnikrishnan, where her performance was critically acclaimed.
Saniya Iyappan Parent / Siblings / Religion
Saniya was born in Kochi, India to Iyappan Shantha and Sandhya Iyappan. She has a sister, Sadhika Iyappan. She completed her early schooling at Nalanda Public School, Thammanam.
Saniya Iyappan Boyfriend / Married / Husband / Dating
She is unmarried and dating Nakul Thampi.
Saniya Iyappan Net Worth / Age
As of 2022, Saniya is 20 years old and has a net worth of $100 Thousand.
- Full Name: Saniya Iyappan
- Nick Names: Saniya
- Birthday: 20 April 2002
- Age in 2022: 20
- Birth Place: Kochi, India
- School: Nalanda Public School, Thammanam
- College/University: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Profession: Actress, dancer
- Nationality: Indian
- Ethnicity/Race: Asian
- Religion: Hindu
- Zodiac: N/A
- Net Worth: $100 Thousand
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches
- Weight: 55 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: 32-26-33
- Bra Size: 32 B
- Hip Size: 33 inch
- Waist Size: 26 inch
- Body Type: Hourglass slim
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Father: Iyappan Shantha
- Mother: Sandhya Iyappan
- Sister: Sadhika Iyappan
- Brother: N/A
- Husband / Spouse: Unmarried
- Boyfriend / Dating / Affairs: Nakul Thampi
- Children: N/A
Facts / Trivia
- She has a passion for dancing. She regularly uploads her dancing videos on her social media handles and at the initial stage of her career, she also won many dancing shows.
- She also loves swimming, trekking, sea diving, and gymming as her hobbies.
- She also made her appearance on the cover page of Manorama Arogyam and Star&Style magazines.
- She also works as an environmentalist and raises her voice to protect the environment.
- She also has two beautiful tattoos on her body, one on her belly and one on her wrist.
- She has 2.4M followers on Instagram.