Rujuta Diwekar Boigraphy / Wiki
Born on 05 October 1973, Rujuta Diwekar is an Indian nutritionist, dietician, writer, and winner of the ‘Nutrition award’ from the Asian Institute of Gastroenterology (AIG) and the country’s foremost speaker on health and wellness. She was voted as the 50 most powerful person in India by People magazine in 2012. She wrote, “Don’t Lose your Mind, Lose Your Weight”. The book published by Random House quickly became the best-selling book in the non-fiction category for 2009.
She is India’s first celebrity nutritionist with celebrity clients like Kareena Kapoor, Anil Ambani, Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan, Saif Ali Khan, Anupam Kher, Karisma Kapoor, Richa Chadda, and Shahid Kapoor.
Rujuta Diwekar Family / Siblings / Ethnicity
Rujuta was born and raised in Mumbai, India to the daughter of Rekha Diwekar, a chemistry professor, and Rekha Diwekar. Educationist Ankita Diwekar Kabra is her sister.
Rujuta Diwekar Husband / Boyfriend / Affairs / Children
Rujuta Diwekar Net Worth / Age / 2021
As of 2021, Rujuta is 48 years old and has a net worth of around $1 million.
- Full Name: Rujuta Diwekar
- Nick Names: Rujuta
- Birthday: 05 October 1973
- Age in 2021: 48
- Birth Place: Mumbai, India
- School: N/A
- College/University: University of Potsdam (2015), Australian Institute of Sport
- Education: N/A
- Profession: nutritionist, dietician, writer
- Nationality: Indian
- Ethnicity/Race: asian
- Religion: Hindu
- Zodiac: Libra
- Net Worth: $1 million
- Height: 5′ 5”
- Weight: 55 Kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: 34-28-33
- Bra Size: 32 B
- Waist Size: 28 inch
- Hip Size: 33 inch
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Father: Rekha Diwekar
- Mother: Rekha Diwekar
- Sister: Ankita Diwekar Kabra
- Brother: N/A
- Husband / Boyfriend / Spouse : Gaurav Punj
- Girlfriend / Dating / Affairs: N/A
- Children: N/A
Trivia / Facts
- Her books have sold more than 1 milion copies in 7 languages and continue to define the discourse on food and exercise across the country.
- She has got Mukta Sanman’ award 2013 from IBN-Lokmat, ‘Mata Sanman Youth achiever award’ 2013 by Maharashtra Times, ‘Under 35 achievers of India’ and the ‘Change makers of Mumbai’ by India today magazine.
- Rujuta is India’s leading sports science and nutrition expert and amongst the world’s most followed Nutritionists.
- She has 1.1m followers on Instagram.