Who is Post Malone?
Born on July 4, 1995, Austin Richard Post AKA Post Malone, is an American singer, songwriter, rapper, and record producer who became famous for his debut single “White Iverson” and for his introspective songwriting and laconic vocal style. Malone’s debut album Stoney (2016) was a commercial success and the album broke the record for most weeks on the US Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart after it reached its 77th week on the chart.
His second album, Beerbongs & Bentleys (2018), debuted at number one on the Billboard 200 and broke several streaming records upon release. Featuring the Billboard Hot 100 number-one singles “Rockstar” and “Psycho”, it was nominated for Album of the Year at the 2018 Grammy Awards. In 2018, Malone collaborated with Swae Lee on the song “Sunflower” for the soundtrack to the film Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, which reached the top of the Hot 100.
Malone has received a Diamond certification by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) for “Congratulations”. His accolades include three American Music Awards, a Billboard Music Award, and an MTV Video Music Award. Additionally, he has received six Grammy Award nominations during his career.
Post Malone Parents / Siblings / Early Life
Malone was born in Syracuse, New York. He was raised by his father, Rich Post, and his stepmother, Jodie. His father had been a DJ in his youth and introduced Malone to many different genres of music including hip hop, country, and rock. He studied at Grapevine High School and enrolled in Tarrant County College but dropped out.
Post Malone Girlfriend / Affairs / Wife / Dating
Malone was in a three-year-long relationship with Ashlen Diaz, ending in November 2018. After that, he was rumored to have a relationship with various girls but it is never verified by him. So, he may be single now.
Post Malone Age / Net Worth / 2020
As of 2020 Malone is 25 years old and has net worth of $20 million. For updates, visit back to our website.
Profile / Wiki
- Full Name: Austin Richard Post
- Nick Names: Post Malone
- Birthday: July 4, 1995
- Age in 2020: 25
- Birth Place: Syracuse, New York, U.S.
- School: Grapevine High School
- College/University: Tarrant County College
- Education: High school graduate
- Profession: Singer, songwriter, rapper, and record producer.
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: Aries
- Known for: introspective songwriting and laconic vocal style
- Net Worth: $20 million
- Height: 6 feet 1/2 inches
- Weight: 85 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: N/A
- Eye Color: N/A
- Father: Rich Post
- Mother: Jodie (step)
- Siblings: N/A
- Wife / Spouse: Unmarried
- Girlfriend/Dating/Affairs: Ashlen Diaz
- Children: N/A
Post Malone Website
Trivia / Facts that you probably know
- Malone has received a Diamond certification by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) for “Congratulations”.
- Malone began to play the guitar and auditioned for the band Crown the Empire in 2010, but was rejected after his guitar strings broke during the audition.
- He chose “Post Malone” as his stage name when he was 14 or 15.
- Malone has been nominated for 4 awards at the 61st Grammy Awards for his album Beerbongs & Bentleys including awards for Album of the Year and Record of the Year.
- Malone has been called a “culture vulture” multiple times by different publications and on social media for “appropriating” African-American culture.
- He also has a multimillion-dollar 12,700-square-foot home in Cottonwood Heights, Utah.
- Malone’s old home in San Fernando Valley, California, was robbed on September 1, 2018.
- Malone has a number of tattoos that he inked himself.