Natalie Morales Biography / Wiki
Born on June 6, 1972, Natalie Morales-Rhodes is an American journalist working for NBC News. She is the Today Show West Coast anchor and appears on other programs including Dateline NBC and NBC Nightly News.
Natalie Morales Family / Siblings / Ethnicity
Morales was born in Taiwan, to a Brazilian mother, Penelope, and a Puerto Rican father, Lieutenant Colonel Mario Morales, Jr. She graduated in 1990 from Caesar Rodney High School located in Camden, Delaware, and holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Rutgers University with dual majors in Journalism & Media Studies and Latin American studies. She was a member of Phi Beta Kappa and graduated summa cum laude.
Natalie Morales Boyfriend / Married / Husband / Dating
Morales married Joseph Rhodes on August 22, 1998. In early 2004, Morales gave birth to a son, Josh, and her second son, Luke Hudson, was born in late 2008.
Natalie Morales Age / Net Worth / 2021
Profile / Wiki
- Full Name: Natalie Leticia Morales
- Nick Names: Natalie Morales
- Birthday: June 6, 1972
- Age in 2021: 49
- Birth Place: Taiwan
- School: Caesar Rodney High School
- College/University: Rutgers University
- Education: Bachelor of Arts
- Profession: American journalist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Net Worth: $16 million
- Height: 5 feet 3 inches
- Weight: 55 kg
- Body Measurement: 32-28-34
- Bra Size: 32 B
- Hip Size: 34 inch
- Waist Size: 28 inch
- Feet/Shoe Size: 8 US
- Dress Size: 4 US
- Body Type: Slim
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Father: Mario Morales, Jr.
- Mother: Penelope
- Siblings: N/A
- Husband\Spouse: Joseph Rhodes (m. 1998)
- Boyfriend/Dating/Affairs: N/A
- Children: 2 sons
Facts / Trivia
- She speaks Spanish and Portuguese and spent the first eighteen years of her life living in America and overseas in Panama, Brazil, and Spain as a “U.S. Air Force brat”.
- Morales worked at Chase Bank before pursuing her journalism career.
- Morales is an avid runner, having competed in five marathons, including three New York City Marathons.
- She was an anchor and correspondent for MSNBC from 2002 to 2006.
- She was the Host of Miss Universe with Bret Michaels in 2010 and the Host of Miss Universe with Andy Cohen in 2011.